The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Oh WOW!! Sounds like things got pretty intense rather quickly! Sorry I wasn't here to help. Yes I'm Spoon, glad to finally meet all of you. I sure hope Dinas' going to be ok. Those were some impressive Bots out there. I mean I've seen a couple in my career as an engineer but those must be some high tech and expensive bots! You say there are some downed turrets? Sounds like I've already got my work cut out for me. I'll get straight to repairing them unless you guys need anyting from me.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
"I don't know... I mean, they are like zombies... besides ,they can't even reach the turrets, unless they had gotten into the base," a researcher pointed out.

"Oh my god..." another researcher gasped as she saw how badly Dina got scratched. "We need to heal that gap, it might cause a severe infection!" she called out. Two white-colored bots marched towards the room, accompanied by two paramedics.
"Oh no! I don't like where this is going" Dina said as she ran out of the room, but she dropped a weird like watch so Iso picked it up

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Hey now, he didn't mean to be rude. It's just kind of odd that those turrets are offline when they're inside the base perimiter and it concerns me as well. Do you think anything could be hiding in here? I'm just not used to this environment so I'm a little paranoid.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Well, we don't really need much help, but we'll gladly accept anyone who wants to help anyway," the other paramedic replied.

"Well, we still don't know what's under the cave..." Archie reminded the others. "And where is she going?"

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
The particularly hot-headed paramedic was about to respond, but his calmer colleague replied first.

"Well, one of the guys who performs the daily check-up IS kinda lazy and sometimes slacks off during his job... so some monsters may have entered the base," he replied.

"Okay, here's what we will do: Spoon, you and the paramedics and the two bots will go after Dina to see where she is and if you can help her. Iso and me will go check the ventilation system for any monsters," Archie said, before cowering in again. "Well, if you're fine with that..."

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Hey, I'm good at taking orders. You just tell me what you need. I'll go help them with Dina. Let me know what you guys find. Whether there is something strange going on or not those turrets need to be fixed. I think the sooner the better. *runs after Dina*

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*Iso did not wait for the answer and immediately started the investigation at the nearest ventilation*
*He saw a green'ish slime track that goes further in the vent*

"Archie, i got something... something very strange!"

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"What is it?" he asked as he took a look at the vents himself. "Oh god...I don't want to get slimey..."

=====

The two bots and the two paramedics quickly followed Spoon, trying to find Dina as soon as possible.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
*catches up to Dina*

Hey Dina what's going on? The paramedics said you got a pretty bad scratch but the shot they gave you should mostly keep it from spreading any further. They wouldn't tell me much more than that. Are you doing ok? You dropped something when you ran off...what was that?

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"looks like slime, the weird thing is... it has different colors." says iso and continiues: "See? one track yellow and one track is purple!"

"ive never seen something like this before!"

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
*catches up to Dina*

Hey Dina what's going on? The paramedics said you got a pretty bad scratch but the shot they gave you should mostly keep it from spreading any further. They wouldn't tell me much more than that. Are you doing ok? You dropped something when you ran off...what was that?
"Ummmmm.... I never dropped anything"