The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
On my way!!

*meets back with Iso and Archie*

Hey guys I found Dina. The meds said she should be ok, but she won't talk to me. She seemed pretty shocked. I still don't know what that thing is that she dropped.
What did you guys find ou...WHOAH!! There is slime all throughout this vent. Where does it lead?

*they follow the trail and find it leads to another vent near one of the turrets*

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*looks at the state of the turrets*

"Holy notch, it looks like something have been tasting some of the turret its metal"

"What kind of thing would eat that?"

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
It won't be a problem repairing them, it's just going to take a while to clean up this slime. It's shorted a lot of the electronics. I don't think anything was eating it though, I think something was nesting here.

*pulls dead and fried slimeling from inside the turret*

I'm guessing since these turrets use so much power that this thing thought it would be nice and warm to build a nest here. Too bad it got toasted.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
The other guns still concern me though. There is no way they all have nests in them. I mean I suppose it's possible but how could security miss all those. There could still be a threat and until we check them all out we won't know for sure. I'll start fixing this one.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"Spoon maybe the security system was not programmed to take out those things"

"it is possbile that the system saw these alien life forms as friendly, who knows!"

Last edited:

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Do they really have to make the Sentry Bots kill them? They're so cute, the Sentries could just drive them away," Archie suggested, looking at the toasted Slimeling with a concerned expression.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Oh, no...there is no need to kill them. Just programmed to alert the staff so they can be captured to prevent damaging any equipment. I think we should get to resolving the turret issues before it gets dark. Then we can safely go out and explore that cave first thing in the morning.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Oh, phew..." he replied. "...but how exactly will we fix the issue?" he asked with a confused expression.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Uh hey guys? I'm not exactly sure what this means, but this turret isn't exactly broken. It looks like somebody removed the targeting processor. I mean it's not damaged at all. Whoever removed it was very careful. Do you think somebody here in the base removed it? ((to self, "What the heck would anybody here use it for?"))