Jakeeynick

Jun 14, 2018
I keep trying to get to other planets, but the farthest planet I can go beyond the Overworld/Earth is Ceres, everything else is labeled “Tier ?” And I cant get to them at all, I think the Tier 10 electric rocket will get me there but I can’t get it to work, though that’s a side note, can someone just explain to me why there are Tier ?’s, I’m pretty sure that means they’re just works in progress but it’s getting me rather annoyed to see these planets and not be able to explore

Jakeeynick

Jun 14, 2018
I think your confusing mods, GC doesn't have a Tier 10 Rocket. What mods (and versions) are you running?

Srry, thought the galacticcraft Addons were also discussed here, point is I’m still really confused about these tier ? Planets, are they works in progress in the extra planets/more planets/whatever Galacticraft addons? Cuz this is seriously weird

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
No worries! I personally don't run that addon, so I didn't recognize it. We need to know which one's or which modpack your running, the more information you provide the easier it will be to help. MJRLegends has several Addons, the list can be seen here.

Reactions: RarePlutonian

Jakeeynick

Jun 14, 2018
No worries! I personally don't run that addon, so I didn't recognize it. We need to know which one's or which modpack your running, the more information you provide the easier it will be to help. MJRLegends has several Addons, the list can be seen here.

I’m pretty sure it’s the Extra Planets addon, I know it’s either that, galacticraft planets, or more planets, all of which I have

PhysicalNova

Jun 21, 2018
France
Be sure to have correct versions of mods, forge, etc. I personnaly don't use addons (they are not as good as the mod itself from what I experienced), but I never had problems for the little times I used this one.

Jakeeynick

Jun 14, 2018
Be sure to have correct versions of mods, forge, etc. I personnaly don't use addons (they are not as good as the mod itself from what I experienced), but I never had problems for the little times I used this one.
Again I’m not sure if it’s just because the addons are works in progress or if this is an actual problem

PhysicalNova

Jun 21, 2018
France
Of course, I forgot that addons do not add all the planets X(... Yes, it means that the planet is a WIP. In Galacticraft, without any addons, most of the celestial bodies cannot be reached yet, and have a tier "?" . Here you go ! Have a nice day !