Mar 12, 2013
i think it would be cool to travel back in time to when the planets were different. like if we go back in time to earth it would be a lavay wasteland. also the mars would havve more neutral life before it was wiped out by the hostile life. dont have a huge amount of ideas because its micdoodle8s mod and if u want a mod made with all the stuff u guys want then make ur own. he'll take ideas but hes not ur personal modmaker

Qeztotz

Mar 31, 2013
Im not sure about this, it could make the game better, or it could break it entirely.
Also, when the world was full of lava and all that jazz, it was also at an incredible temperature and moderately radioactive, so visiting might not be the best of plans.

Reactions: czarj02dwarf
Mar 12, 2013
Im not sure about this, it could make the game better, or it could break it entirely.
Also, when the world was full of lava and all that jazz, it was also at an incredible temperature and moderately radioactive, so visiting might not be the best of plans.
well it depends what age u go back. like u can go back to dino times. or when mars had martians. that would be cool

Mar 12, 2013
hmm addon sounds good. s a buggy idea and should probably be made after devolopment of this mod is complete.maybe make a mini-modpack

TheAssasin21

Apr 4, 2013
t scientist said that venus was a normal planet when it was young.I WANNA SEE SOME VENUS CREATURES.sorry for the caps

Qeztotz

Mar 31, 2013
what he meant by normal, is that it wasnt the acidic pressurised hellhole it is now
and by young, he probably mean thousands of years ago, life never existed on venus

Reactions: czarj02dwarf

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Oh, you two silly gooses :p quit fighting
oh%2B_fd056301e7814f6cb298f01f9df0cdcb.jpg

Reactions: wolfboyft

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Not gonna get into another annoying argument with him that kinda spams the forums.

You 2! (2 = Dex Luther)
Last words for ya: stay outta my threads!

1. This isn't your thread

2. If you don't want me responding to your threads and posts, your only option is to stop making them. I'm not going to stop discussing ideas. Especially if ideas that aren't very good, wouldn't work, have huge gaping holes in them, or I have an idea to add. I'm free to discuss whatever I want. You certainly aren't going to stop me.

3. If you were really "mature enough" you would have realized #2 by now, and be able to handle it like everybody else does. I'm able to discuss ideas with everyone else in these forums except you, but I'm the problem.

Another wolfboyism: "Spams the forums, and then calls replies to his posts spam. Especially replies that disagree with his own posts."

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch

2. If you don't want me responding to your threads and posts, your only option is to stop making them. I'm not going to stop discussing ideas. Especially if ideas that aren't very good, wouldn't work, or have huge gaping holes in them. I'm free to discuss whatever I want. You certainly aren't going to stop me.

3. If you were really "mature enough" you would have realized #2 by now, and be able to handle it like everybody else does. I'm able to discuss ideas with everyone else in these forums except you, but I'm the problem.
Another wolfboyism: "Spams the forums, and then calls replies to his posts spam. Especially replies that disagree with his own posts."
That is true.

2. If you don't want me responding to your threads and posts, your only option is to stop making them. I'm not going to stop discussing ideas. Especially if ideas that aren't very good, wouldn't work, have huge gaping holes in them, or I have an idea to add. I'm free to discuss whatever I want. You certainly aren't going to stop me.

1. Yes, of course this isn't my thread. I just said leave mine alone.

2. That's kind of foul, that you wont just leave my threads alone.

Ahem. Once again, wolfboyft-ism. Say what you will (except in my threads, got it?) but don't EVER get my username wrong. It proves your lack of maturity. And I'm 12. So, :p