Titan (GCV5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2015
Moderator notice: DO NOT repost an idea, specially after you have been warned by moderator. Be cooperative.
Once again... You've probably heard this a million times already, but I recommend Titan as the GCV5 dimension. In this thread, I will write my ideas for Titan

Titan is a moon of Saturn, so Saturn is visible in the sky as a "second sun" except it does not rise or set. The sky texture on Titan varies by what time of day it is, like on the Overworld, during the day, the sky is a twilight orange color; during the night the sky turns blood red. Titan’s surface is made of Titan Hydrocarbon Sand, a light orange sand. Below the surface is a 4-block layer of Titan Hydrocarbon Dirt, a dark orange version of regular dirt. Below the second layer is a layer of Titan Stone (a scarlet stone) that extends to the bedrock layer. On the surface, are lakes and small seas of Liquid Hydrocarbon, a greenish-brown liquid that can be contained in canisters, and turned into Propane using an Evaporator, and used as furnace fuel. The atmosphere contains Hydrocarbons (like Methane, Ethylene, and Acetylene), which can be collected using a Hydrocarbon Collector. Caves on Titan contain four types of ores; Titan Coal, Titan Iron, Titan Copper. Titan also has Crude Oil Pockets, just like on the Overworld, except they’re much less rare than on the Overworld. Also in Titanean caves are Titan Dungeons. In a Titan Dungeon, is a boss called the Saturnian Shark Boss, that inflicts the player with Slowness.

Upon death it drops a Tier 5 dungeon key, which opens a chest containing a Tier 6 Rocket (or whatever the modes of transportation will be) Schematic.

Titan would be a "checkpoint planet", a place to refill on fuel, trade for items, and mine for Plastic.

Titan_multi_spectral_overlay.jpg

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
There's a Titan thread already: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/titan-moon-of-saturn.3111/

And the same applies here:
DO NOT repost an idea, specially after you have been warned by moderator. Be cooperative, contribute on the existing discussions, instead of dispersing or ignoring what other members have discussed so far. Posting on an existing/popular topic increases the chances of getting a reply, since a wider number of people will be notified.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.