Trading system for Alien Villagers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ryblue123, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Ezer'Arch

Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

Frequency Module could be used to capture and translate the brain waves of these alien villagers, then you'd be able to trade with them.

dimion123, AcapitalA and MoltonMontro like this.
  2. MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro Member

That. Is. Genius! Would you need an Adv. Frequency Module that could hear other special sounds, or would a normal one be able to pick it up?

3. Ezer'Arch

Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm moving this thread to Suggestions, where it suits better.

MoltonMontro likes this.
  4. MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro Member

Thread moves! Wooh!

5. AkipaSP

AkipaSP Member

Post A Link PLZZ

6. MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro Member

You're at the link.

7. TheUnkownPlayer

DAFUQ BEST IDEA EVARRRRR. Serioulsy this needs to be added! This has been suggested 59 million times tough.

AcapitalA likes this.
  8. AcapitalA

AcapitalA Member

The power of a conversation!

I am 100% supporting this idea!

9. GamerARK13

GamerARK13 Member

Sounds cool. Supported

10. IsoMS

IsoMS Member

Myeah, trading is gonna be a thing. so i see no point in saying "Support"

11. AcapitalA

AcapitalA Member

How do you know if Micdoodle8 is going to implement that?
    If you have prove please put a link in your comment.

12. pra

pra Member

That's exactly what I was thinking recently. Maybe craft it with a "translation circuit", found as rare-ish loot in moon dungeons.

Now, what they should trade...
    - Oxygen Refill. You give them an empty tank or canister and some emeralds for a full tank/canister. But if we start with that, they could also sell all other kinds of fluids/gases as well, like fuel or nitrogen. Maybe energy, too. On the other hand, not sure how they would be supposed to get their hands on that.
    - Meteoric Iron. It's quite a pain in the ass to get it before having access to the asteroid belt, and it would make sense for them to have the stuff.
    - Translation circuits/upgraded freq. modules: basically, if you have one, you can get more, for other players or for crafting maybe
    - Schematics: not sure about that. There should be more moderately-useful schematics like moon buggys for that, since rockets would be imba
    - Seeds and saplings, obviously, since they grow them
    - Buying all sorts of stuff from earth: meat, wool, redstone, pretty much anything that exists on earth but not on the moon

13. GalacticBlock20

What I'm nots sure if they will be able to trade stuff like rocket part but what I would love to see is like an underground facility where they create the products for trading.

14. pra

pra Member

hm, regarding that, they could occasionally have a house with a solar panel on top, and a metal former or electrical furnace or something connected to it. And then a "technician" profession, who sells compressed metal

15. GalacticBlock20

Exactly like that and I think the moon village should be slightly modified to look like an advanced civilization in space, if this is possible.

16. GamerARK13

GamerARK13 Member

Civilization beyond Earth

and regarding their services, maybe thet can teach us to ward of zombies with our minds like they do

17. Srsam

Srsam Member

Is it possible that the trees on the moon just have no leaves (like from the harsh climate) or have the leaves start to disappear after the tree has grown (like when you mine all the wood from a tree)? Also, I have made several worlds and the only Batteries they give me are totally empty, is that my GC or the mod?
    One last thing, could the Moon villagers be smarter than the average villager. Maybe a RARE chance (2%-10%) they have one of the following in their house (or village), a compressor, electric compressor, electric furnace, or a chest with some things found on the moon. A 0.1% chance that a rocket launch pad will spawn with a fuel loader, and a 1% chance a rocket launch pad without the fuel loader. A 2% chance that they have any type of solar panel. A (VERY little) chance that there is only one moon villager.
    Thank you for reading this,
    Srsam