Transporting Mobs to Space!

Aug 16, 2013
The End
I suggest the addition of a new item, the Capsule. This would be able to capture one mob and send it to space. The capsule would parachute down instead of a lander, and would be able to be opened by the player. This would require a separate rocket, and would need a more advanced rocket (tier 2/3) to work.

Reactions: Nacho99

spacet&b

May 20, 2013
I suggest the addition of a new item, the Capsule. This would be able to capture one mob and send it to space. The capsule would parachute down instead of a lander, and would be able to be opened by the player. This would require a separate rocket, and would need a more advanced rocket (tier 2/3) to work.

Cool!

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
I was thinking of suggesting something similar. More of a unmanned rocket though. A smaller rocket with a a computer and only an inventory. The player can load cargo onto the rocket, and then launch it to a target destination. When the rocket reaches it's destination, it releases a parachest with the inventory much like normal rockets do.

Higher tier rockets could have more precise computing, which would allow more precise coordinate targeting on planets. With the highest tier rocket dropping the chest on the exact block you specify with the coordinates.

There's another mod. I forget which one that adds safari nets. People could use those to get mobs and load them into an unmanned rocket to send food and supplies to someone on a space station or planet. It would have the added benefit of being more useful than just moving mobs.

Nebula

Jul 20, 2013
laserserver.ru
Very cool idea, and I only dreamed of, but the fact that it is necessary to add oxygen system for mob dog :)
Sorry for my English :) I use Google to translate ...