Trouble crafting

Surfing21

Oct 22, 2013
I can craft the normal things in the normal minecraft like pickaxes and such. I can also find all the ores that are in the mod including oil. I can smelt all the ores and such but i can not make anything in the mod. I reinstalled the galacticraft mod itself and no luck. Any ideas? I might try reinstalling minecraft forge later.

Aquamaniac14

Oct 25, 2013
I am having trouble crafting the Air Lock Frame. When I put the required materials in a crafting table, in the arrangement described by the Galacticraft Wiki, it does not work?

DeadDeath

Oct 26, 2013
I don't want to create yet another topic so I'd like to ask just about current crafting "status" in Survival...
I'm trying to have here "full adventure" :) of crafting and building rocket but: following latest recipees on GC Wiki I came to the point where I can't produce any power.
To make e.g. Compressed Iron I need Compressor -> for that I need Basic Wafer -> for that I need Circuit Fabricator -> that needs power but battery requires Compressed Tin! So to build Compressor I need to compress some metal without compressor... seriously?!

Reactions: TheEliteTaco

Endurability

Oct 26, 2013
Try building the Coal Generator for power. That shouldn't require compressed metal. You should be able to make the aluminum wire as well.

Reactions: DeadDeath

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Simple, You put coal in it and it generates power after a certain amount of time.
You also need Aluminum wires to transfer the power to another machine.

Ah. Thanks for explaining, I thought it actually produced coal due to it's misleading name. :p

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Originally it was all we had, yet very inefficient for how much energy was needed. Then he added Solar panels. Then he changed everything. You're more than welcome to contribute to the wiki.