Trying to set up a server

Ogliss

Jul 11, 2013
Hi guys, really enjoying the mod, however ive tried to set up a 1.6.1 server to play with a friend, and when galacticraft is installed the items show up in game and we can make certain items like steel ingots copper and such, but when you attempt to craft for example a hevy duty pickaxe, you lay down the items in the crafting grid and the pickaxe shows up in the ouput, and when you click to take it, the item gets pick up, then disappears and the conponents reappear, i Did have it working at one point on the server, but then it stopped working again and i am clueless as to what the devil is going on, i have the correct version of forge install on the server as well as in my singleplayer game.

other than this issue, really really loving the mod, Jolly good show!

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Could we get what version of Forge, Galacticraft, and Minecraft you're using. I was having trouble crafting Heavy Duty Boots and the Wrench previously.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
You're using the correct versions for 1.6.1, but I can tell you there's been allot fixed for 1.6.2. I ran 1.6.2 Forge 789 and Galacticraft 489 today and was happy to see oil and extract it. Also some of the recipes are messed up in the version you're running.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
All versions period are in development. None are fully functional. You will have to pick the one with the bugs you can deal with.