Unable to seal a room

TheReduxPL

Feb 26, 2014
Hi.
I'm having problems with sealing my room. Its size are 17x17x3. Looking like this: http://imgur.com/a/29qk9
Ceiling is made out of normal stone bricks. Energy and oxygen is delivered into a sealer. Yet still it shows "Unsealed". Could you help me with that?

Blaze the Fox

Jan 28, 2014
Have you tried sealing the room without any project: red/immibis lamps and blocks? I am not sure they are supported yet. I had many bugs with project: red. Also back up your world just incase as my world was permanently corrupted trying to seal a room. Check if you have any galacticraft errors on startup.

TheReduxPL

Feb 26, 2014
Have you tried sealing the room without any project: red/immibis lamps and blocks? I am not sure they are supported yet.
Well, I have a base on the moon with Project: Red lamps on each corner (same as on the screens) and it's fully sealed. I just replaced them with glowstone torches - no effect.

Also back up your world just incase as my world was permanently corrupted trying to seal a room.
Interesting - I'll backup it, thanks for warning me.

Check if you have any galacticraft errors on startup.
How could I do that? I'm playing in Attack of the B-Team (Technic Launcher).

EDIT: Modified the room to be all out of stone brick. Still no success. Maybe it is too large? According to the wiki, oxygen sealer can seal 1250 blocks. Not sure if it calculates the walls or only the space inbetween but if second case was true, then my room should fit into the limit (867 blocks).

EDIT2: Problem solved, issue was simple - room was too large and I had to add the another sealer. Also to help you avoid my problem, calculate yourself how many blocks needs to be sealed. Example:
Width and length (including walls): 19x19
Height (including floor and ceiling): 5
19*19=361
361*5=1805 <-- amount of blocks the sealer(s) have to seal
1805/1250=1.444 <-- round up to get the amount of sealers needed - in that case it's 2

How could I skip that...

Last edited:

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
I have a space station but it seems i have this problem...
The machines are close to each other and there is enough oxygen, but the sealers don't work...
Suggestions?

TheReduxPL

Feb 26, 2014
I have a space station but it seems i have this problem...
The machines are close to each other and there is enough oxygen, but the sealers don't work...
Suggestions?
"Don't work" - what do you mean? Showing "Unsealed" in both sealers? Maybe your house is made from unsealable materials? Please make a screenshot of your space station.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
"Don't work" - what do you mean? Showing "Unsealed" in both sealers? Maybe your house is made from unsealable materials? Please make a screenshot of your space station.
All the sealers say "Unsealed"
Most are the exterior, but one is the interior.
the second thumbnail is the oxygen room, which powers the sealers, it is enough for all they said...

Attachments

• 2014-02-23_18.58.29.png
    2014-02-23_18.58.29.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-02-23_18.59.00.png
    2014-02-23_18.59.00.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2014-02-23_18.56.51.png
    2014-02-23_18.56.51.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 4

TheReduxPL

Feb 26, 2014
the second thumbnail is the oxygen room, which powers the sealers, it is enough for all they said...
Your base can be too complicated for one sealer to handle. You probably have to make a sealer for every single room. Also they cannot be outside the base but inside of it.

Blaze the Fox

Jan 28, 2014

You may need more pics from inside the station. You'd need at-least 3, most likely 4 sealers for that area if not more. Try placing a sealer in each room, check for double-cornered panes of glass. If that doesn't work the only thing you can try is leaving only galacticraft and vanilla minecraft blocks. Sealers are REALLY REALLY buggy, I have never had them work properly on any version of galacticraft i have put together. On my main server they still corrupt any dimension they are used in. If you still can't make it work or want it to work now just use bubble distributors.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
You may need more pics from inside the station. You'd need at-least 3, most likely 4 sealers for that area if not more. Try placing a sealer in each room, check for double-cornered panes of glass. If that doesn't work the only thing you can try is leaving only galacticraft and vanilla minecraft blocks. Sealers are REALLY REALLY buggy, I have never had them work properly on any version of galacticraft i have put together. On my main server they still corrupt any dimension they are used in. If you still can't make it work or want it to work now just use bubble distributors.
Ok, thanks.
I have sealers about every 15 blocks form each other...
I'm sure it's a bug then... :(