UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonapple

Mar 16, 2013
Dunewolfz moderator incorporated! (this is from doofenshimirtz evil incorporated from phineas and ferb XD)

pidiot

Mar 7, 2013
I like how this conversation is going on topic :D

but yeah my question got ignored i guess..
"does this server has protection stuff? like chest protection and antigrief things:"

poisonapple

Mar 16, 2013
Is chris the only person who has permission to add people to whitelist? Because I think my application that was 2 pages ago might not be seen by him.

The Supermon

Mar 14, 2013
Minecraft User name: epicminer1112
Do you swear alot?: Not at all.
Have you ever griefed?: I have grief wars with my friend on pvp servers that allow it, Thats 'bout it.
Are you Mature?: I know my age may be a bit of a turn-off but im quite mature.
How do you like to play minecraft?: if im on a server i try to get my friend to play or have a person with me, sure, i have 2 mouths to feed but it helps in defending against mobs and other players

1029chris

Feb 13, 2013
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?!?
This topic has horribly spun out of control! WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT AGE! I'M FOURTEEN! See, nobody cares. No need to make a big deal out of it. And about the server, since the newest version needs to regenerate the ores, and is not capable with servers right now... It's going to be a little bit longer to get it running... I'm very sorry. The map has to be reset. Everyone who was on the server before will receive a diamond pickaxe, in return for their loss. Also, PLEASE try to stay on topic. Also, no need to bring memes into this. There are other places for memes, and its not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.