Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2013
Wisconsin
Minecraft Username: Jaxonjames
Do you swear a lot: No
Have you ever griefed: Not really
Are you mature: Kind of
How do you like to play Minecraft?: I like to build and be in a group.

Mar 11, 2013
germany
Minecraft Username: Golum_mechanic
Do you swear a lot?: only when something goes wrong, when Im very impressed or got ambust by a hostal mob from behind.
Have you ever griefed?: no
Are you mature?: suppose so
How do you like to play Minecraft?: I have the most fun in creative but i can enjoy a good survivle game if theres a good co-up (platform PC)

jimbob2k5

Apr 1, 2013
Minecraft username: jimbob2k5

Do you swear a lot? not at all

Have you ever griefed: not in my life

Are you mature: Never

How do i like to play minecraft: on the PC of coarse

deathdude202

Feb 20, 2013
Minecraft Username: deathdude202
Do you swear a lot?: Not online / in games.
Have you ever griefed?: no. but my cousin and asian friend play on my account so im not sure about them.. but they dont play with mods.
Are you mature?: Depends what you mean by mature. i do not rage, i do not whinge or whine,
How do you like to play Minecraft?: On PC, with mods, survival or creative (dont really care). sometimes i play vanilla minecraft

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Chris, I'm not going to be on very long if at all for the next week/month/however long because I've finally gotten a full-time job that doesn't horribly suck.
Cheers, Camper.

tyrantelf

Mar 23, 2013
Minecraft Username: tyrantelf
Age: I don't give my age out on forums, but I'm old enough. If you want my age, PM me.
Do you swear a lot?: No.
Have you ever griefed?: Come on, all minecraft players have griefed at one time or another, and no griefers are going to actually admin it.
Are you mature?: Yes.
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Umm, with blocks? I really don't get this question. How about "What's your favorite thing to do in minecraft?" or something that makes a bit more sense.

Smelliott2

Apr 1, 2013
Minecraft Username: Smelliott2
Do you swear a lot?: Not very much. If not at all. I only do when I'm having a bad day.
Have you ever griefed?: Only my friends buildings sometimes as a joke but nothing serious.
Are you mature?: Yes I believe myself to be very mature. But that is a totally different statement for my friends.
How do you like to play Minecraft?: I usually keep to myself but occasionally interact with people. I go far away
from the spawn then I do my little thing that I do on servers (Build, discover, etc.).

Parkuhr

Apr 2, 2013
Minecraft Username: NinjaParkuhr
Do you swear a lot?: I don´t swear much
Have you ever griefed?: No, I never griefed
Are you mature?: I think not
How do you like to play Minecraft?: I want to build secret bases in modern styles with expensive materials. I Play at PC

Ourcasula

Apr 2, 2013
Minecraft Username: Ourcasula
Do you swear a lot?: Only when I have a reason to
Have you ever griefed?: No
Are you mature?: Thats not for me to decide
How do you like to play minecraft?: If its something that requires a lot of mining, I usually like to keep out of that and play creative with sometimes jumping into survival. But if I have others on a team, and I do one specific thing while others do another thing to help it along, then I like survival. (But being OP and/or in teams is the best)

Ourcasula

Apr 2, 2013
Minecraft Username: Ourcasula
Do you swear a lot?: Only when I have a reason to
Have you ever griefed?: No
Are you mature?: Thats not for me to decide
How do you like to play minecraft?: If its something that requires a lot of mining, I usually like to keep out of that and play creative with sometimes jumping into survival. But if I have others on a team, and I do one specific thing while others do another thing to help it along, then I like survival. (But being OP is the best)
Though the co-op groups are where its all at

Status
Not open for further replies.