UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfsqaud

Mar 30, 2013
Minecraft Username: Wolfsqaud
Do you swear a lot?: not aggresively
Have you ever griefed?: never, i feel really bad about doing stuff to peoples work
Are you mature?: very
How do you like to play Minecraft?: fair, no hacks, no cheats, no glitching, i always complain when my friends cheat on other games

Apr 3, 2013
Minecraft Username: creeprkillr2000
Age: 14 Years Old (Please don't judge my maturity by my age. )
Do you swear a lot?: I don't curse much IRL*; But in game I don't curse at all.
Have you ever griefed?: Nope, Never. (I don't raid, grief or steal, I prefer to play solo without any help as I always play 100% legit.)
Are you mature?: I would say mature enough to gain rank on most of the servers I do play, I often offer a friendly competition with all of my friends.
How do you like to play Minecraft?: As I have said above; I prefer to play solo and legit- I'm not an aggressive Minecrafter. I avoid PVP if possible and just try to get on with what I am doing. N.B : *= I only do curse when there is an accident. For example : A heavy object falling on my bare foot (This is understandable, right?)
Thanks, creeprkillr2000

turretboy11

Apr 3, 2013
Minecraft Username:turretboy11
Do you swear a lot?:Not in chat.​
Have you ever griefed?:I have only griefed on servers that allow it.​
Are you mature?: I would say that I am.​
How do you like to play Minecraft?: How I play minecraft depends on what going on and what I want to do.​

faabmaster

Apr 3, 2013
Minecraft Username: faabmaster
Do you swear a lot?: Only if triggered, and it takes a very very long time to trigger me ;)
Have you ever griefed?: No.
Are you mature?: Yes
How do you like to play Minecraft?: I like playing multiplayer, as I get very bored on Singleplayer, I always play with mods. And I really want to learn how to make Mods.

paper_beemo

Mar 24, 2013
I played this server and think :D well done but not 24/7
Im getting hostage soon for a server and think Well why have 2 servers and give it to Universe-Craft is that alright with you chris

Murler

Mar 9, 2013
VA, USA
I played this server and think :D well done but not 24/7
Im getting hostage soon for a server and think Well why have 2 servers and give it to Universe-Craft is that alright with you chris
Thing is, making a galactic craft server is not easy. Chris got lucky.

poisonapple

Mar 16, 2013
I would like to see this server as a big public one hosted 24/7 server with lots of plugins somehow and a huge community. I was wondering if I could possibly donate or contribute in any way to make this a better server? By the way, you should totally make a website for this server, I guess I could help with website. :)

Murler

Mar 9, 2013
VA, USA
I would like to see this server as a big public one hosted 24/7 server with lots of plugins somehow and a huge community. I was wondering if I could possibly donate or contribute in any way to make this a better server? By the way, you should totally make a website for this server, I guess I could help with website. :)
You may donate via paypal. 24/7 isnt possible because GC is very buggy and tends to crash the server. In order to increase the amount of players held in a server it would require more RAM, and a internet upgrade. Thats something the average 14 year old cant do. The website is located here: http://chriscompany.weebly.com/

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
It tries to be 24/7, but for some reason or another the server crashes after somewhere between 12 to 16 hours of being up.

Status
Not open for further replies.