UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Status
Not open for further replies.

1qazwe

Apr 29, 2013
Minecraft Username: 1qazwe
Do you swear a lot?:No
Have you ever griefed?:Only on bad servers or servers that have turned to trash.
Are you mature?: Yes
How do you like to play Minecraft?:I usually play on survival gathering resources and building houses I mostly play independently, although I play on servers with others, I like to do things on my own and not ask people for help although I'm open to giving help.

Jpxn

Apr 30, 2013
Minecraft Username: joshiyoshi13
Do you swear a lot?: no (unless im really angry)
Have you ever griefed?: no
Are you mature?: yes (well i think so at leasst)
How do you like to play Minecraft?: survival, wilderness, like building structures and houses, and i just like to build!

Gamegeek1234

Apr 22, 2013
Minecraft Username: gamegeek1234 Age: 12 Country: USA Do you swear a lot?: Rarely Have you ever griefed?: The only time I can think of is when I harvested an abandoned town on a server. Are you mature?: I guess, mostly(ish). How do you like to play Minecraft?: I like multiplayer, PvP, solo, and a few other ways like "questing". I hope I can be accepted! And by the way, it'll be a while until I get Galacticraft, so if I can join, it might be a while.:)
Oops, I'll change that. Do you swear a lot?: Only on rare occasions.

DiDiBeats

Apr 25, 2013
Minecraft Username:DiDiBeats
Do you swear a lot?:Never!!
Have you ever griefed?:Nope
Are you mature?:Yes
How do you like to play Minecraft?:Anyway, not to good at pvp dough

andres

May 1, 2013
Minecraft Username: andrexei
Do you swear a lot?: not really
Have you ever griefed?:no, never
Are you mature?: I think so
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Survival with Galacticraft mod

paper_beemo

Mar 24, 2013
GUYS I DID NOT MAKE THE VOTE FOR NEW MAP
yet me explain...

I go on at 6 pm- 8Pm now(Sometimes it may move only on weekends)
and i got home from school and it says vote for new map at spawn... I do not even want this to happen so yer also time is GMT

Murler

Mar 9, 2013
VA, USA
Yeesh I've been waiting FOREVER now. How long does it take to get whitelisted?
Sorry, I will whitelist you as soon as the server is back up.

Hey chris!
There's a new GalactiCraft update out!
http://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads

I see nothing that indicates that it is compatible with IC2, and that is the update we are waiting for...

GUYS I DID NOT MAKE THE VOTE FOR NEW MAP
yet me explain...

I go on at 6 pm- 8Pm now(Sometimes it may move only on weekends)
and i got home from school and it says vote for new map at spawn... I do not even want this to happen so yer also time is GMT
The new map vote was not made by chris. Thus it was taken down. Besides, starting over would be devastating to alot of members seeing all the "no"s in the vote chest.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
I see nothing that indicates that it is compatible with IC2, and that is the update we are waiting for...
Look in the changes before the release, Micdoodle has been working on IC2 compatibility, it may not be 100%, but it's at least damn near close to 90.
You have Chris' skype, nag him into restarting the server.

Murler

Mar 9, 2013
VA, USA
Look in the changes before the release, Micdoodle has been working on IC2 compatibility, it may not be 100%, but it's at least damn near close to 90.
You have Chris' skype, nag him into restarting the server.
Lol i tried :\ Also i tried using IC2 with GC and it crashed http://s4.postimg.org/6u5951nh9/Capture.png
http://s15.postimg.org/usfyb7qjf/Capture.png
Trust me, once IC2 goes compatible i will be one of the first to know. I cant wait to make a ultimate space base on the moon. But in the mean time ive been working on the ultimate cookie factory on the moon :D

Murler

Mar 9, 2013
VA, USA
Chris refuses to start the server untill the 1.5.2 release so... Who wants a backup server started? Everyone will get creative and it has the latest GC and no whitelist. :p (this server will be very temporary)

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Chris refuses to start the server untill the 1.5.2 release so... Who wants a backup server started? Everyone will get creative and it has the latest GC and no whitelist. :p (this server will be very temporary)
Kat, can you test something for me?
Update to 1.5.2 and run GC like you would normally. There's a thing in Forge called Runtime Deobfuscation, if Micdoodle used it you ought to be able to use (at least most of) GC normally on 1.5.2.

Murler

Mar 9, 2013
VA, USA
Kat, can you test something for me?
Update to 1.5.2 and run GC like you would normally. There's a thing in Forge called Runtime Deobfuscation, if Micdoodle used it you ought to be able to use (at least most of) GC normally on 1.5.2.
No, im not updating xD
Chris will tho

May 3, 2013
Minecraft Username: richardthemaniac
Do you swear a lot?:hardly (don't type in chat)
Have you ever griefed?:no not ever
Are you mature?:yes
How do you like to play Minecraft?: Survival with my friends​

Status
Not open for further replies.