Update Time

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
I don't understand how yourself micdoodle8 and other people think you update slow. I check this site everyday to check for updates and almost every day theres one waiting for me. This is with out a doubt my favorite minecraft mod. Your doing a Great job and your keeping me on edge waiting for the planet updates!!! But seriously keep up the great work this is the best minecraft mod out there.

Jordan

Apr 19, 2013
I must be needing some glasses because I never seen an update let
and I downloaded it a week ago

Aviin

Apr 7, 2013
Jordan, get the dev builds. Multiple updates in one day are not unheard of. Definitely awesome. And I have to agree with Nick Killeen: my favorite mod (well, exluding TMI and SPC/SPConsole/XCommands ;)).

See my sig for a link to the dev build page.

Reactions: Jordan

Jordan

Apr 19, 2013
thanks I will and this mod so cool it made me think of a new book to write in two day got 35 pages done yes love GC

Teknic93

Apr 21, 2013
UK
@DiamondExcavater. I don't mean any disrespect to you, however MD is working really hard on this fantastic Mod. I've seen more updates that I care to count with this mod being improved several times each day, and it's only getting better. Take a look at the Dev Builds and then you'll see how much work is actually going on behind the scenes. Believe it or not, it takes quite a while to build stable releases of mods and even then there is more than likely going to be something that really was not expected, so be patient and keep up with the Dev Builds :) *rant over*

Jordan

Apr 19, 2013
@DiamondExcavater. I don't mean any disrespect to you, however MD is working really hard on this fantastic Mod. I've seen more updates that I care to count with this mod being improved several times each day, and it's only getting better. Take a look at the Dev Builds and then you'll see how much work is actually going on behind the scenes. Believe it or not, it takes quite a while to build stable releases of mods and even then there is more than likely going to be something that really was not expected, so be patient and keep up with the Dev Builds :) *rant over*
I didn't mean to sound like I do not know or appreciate the work this mod has I truly love this mod and can't wait for it to be finish.

Teknic93

Apr 21, 2013
UK
I didn't mean to sound like I do not know or appreciate the work this mod has I truly love this mod and can't wait for it to be finish.
:eek: Sorry, reading my rant back it was quite blunt :oops: ..... I've been playing GC for the past 20 hours and I think I need to get some sleep o_O lol. I think this is going to be one of the mods that will never be *finished*, it's got so much potential and is already so freaking awesome :D