Upgraded Terraformer

Karazanik

Aug 28, 2013
Current Terraformer doesnt fill space inside bubble with oxygen... Why? Terraformer job is making harsh planets habitable for Earth live. But how could human, chicken, cow or something else live witout oxygen? (well, there are few exceptions, like some bacterias, but we're talking about humans, mammals, etc.)

Karazanik

Aug 28, 2013
If not, at least rename this block to grass-planter or something like that. If any earth oxygen-breathing being cant survive in bubble created by this block - it's isnt terraformer.
Homever i must admit - Micdoodle know how to make things like this. Disabling grass, trees, and suplying terraformer with seeds, saplings, water and bone meal is great idea

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
If not, at least rename this block to grass-planter or something like that. If any earth oxygen-breathing being cant survive in bubble created by this block - it's isnt terraformer.
Homever i must admit - Micdoodle know how to make things like this. Disabling grass, trees, and suplying terraformer with seeds, saplings, water and bone meal is great idea

i think micdoodle wanted to make some kind of oxygen farm creator for mars, I think he

called it terraformer because he couldnt not find a better name for it...

and terraformer is way cooler name than grassplanter..

Karazanik

Aug 28, 2013
yeah then the oxygen bubble distributor would be worthless.
Well, it's like saying that tier 1 rocket is worthless, because tier 2 rocket is bigger, faster, and can fly to mars.
HOMEVER!!! Tier 2 rocket is more expensive to make, than tier 1 rocket.
Same thing would be with oxygen bubble something, and terraformer.

IceClimber11

Aug 30, 2013
The Matrix
www.IceClimber11.tk
Well, it's like saying that tier 1 rocket is worthless, because tier 2 rocket is bigger, faster, and can fly to mars.
HOMEVER!!! Tier 2 rocket is more expensive to make, than tier 1 rocket.
Same thing would be with oxygen bubble something, and terraformer.
Not realy, to get a tier 2 you need the schematic, and to get that you need to go to the moon.What do you need to get to the moon? A tier 1 rocket, and if your intentions are to only live on the moon, then you don't need one

Karazanik

Aug 28, 2013
Not realy, to get a tier 2 you need the schematic, and to get that you need to go to the moon.What do you need to get to the moon? A tier 1 rocket, and if your intentions are to only live on the moon, then you don't need one
Why dont make schematic for better version of terraformer then? And use first terraformer + oxygen bubble blocks in crafting recipe?