Uranus, Saturn, Mercury, Venus and Neptune gonna be habitable?

Daniel Suarez

Nov 2, 2014
Waiting for Galacticraft 4 to come out and i am wondering, will the non habitable planets now be habitable in The next version? Since in real life there all just gases or too hot. Also gonna be villages in next update?

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
I don't think Uranus, Saturn and Neptune are habitable because you will just fall into a sea and then still being dragged underwater to the core...

TheFirstGun

Mar 25, 2013
I don't think Uranus, Saturn and Neptune are habitable because you will just fall into a sea and then still being dragged underwater to the core...
As the other guy said, made of gases.
Though you're still able to visit their moons, not to mention Saturn has a quite popular moon with an atmosphere by the name Titan ^.^

S_Hacker

Jan 19, 2014
Antarctica
I may be wrong but is it possible to land on the Mantle of Neptune or Uranus? What is the mantle? Gaseous, liquid, solid, what?

interior.jpg
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/astronomy/neptune/interior.jpg

Last edited:

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Titan is a moon of Jupiter not Saturn, just so you know. Saturn has rings that could act as a dimension similar to the Asteroid belt from Tier 3.
Titan is a moon of Saturn, not Jupiter.*
Hey, if you can get through that much hydrogen and helium, than go ahead and land xD
Can't we build an automated machine to extract all the Hydrogen and Helium for our evil purposes? c:

TheFirstGun

Mar 25, 2013
Titan is a moon of Jupiter not Saturn, just so you know. Saturn has rings that could act as a dimension similar to the Asteroid belt from Tier 3.
"Titan (or Saturn VI) is the largest moon of Saturn. It is the only natural satellite known to have a dense atmosphere, and the only object other than Earth where clear evidence of stable bodies of surface liquid has been found."

I'd prefer not having another asteroid dimension though >.<

Feb 14, 2015
Buxton, ME
Can't we build an automated machine to extract all the Hydrogen and Helium for our evil purposes? c:

Actually, it would be really cool if you could set up space stations above those planets and be able to set up some kind of harvesting or something. Maybe make a machine that lowers a gas pipe into the atmosphere and gradually fills with those gasses?

Reactions: AcapitalA

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Actually, it would be really cool if you could set up space stations above those planets and be able to set up some kind of harvesting or something. Maybe make a machine that lowers a gas pipe into the atmosphere and gradually fills with those gasses?
Seems like a good idea but think about it.
If a pipe lowers itself into the atmosphere it creates drag, so you would need propulsion to actually negate the drag.
So maybe you could make ion engines to turn electricity into fuel. (Solar panel > Ion engine > Keeps station form falling into atmosphere > Fuel.)

Reactions: Richard Veysey

PurGamingCEO

Mar 9, 2015
As the other guy said, made of gases.
Though you're still able to visit their moons, not to mention Saturn has a quite popular moon with an atmosphere by the name Titan ^.^
If micdoodle releases Titan, Saturn's moon, I will blow it up, just so I can say "Attack on Titan" :)p), then laugh my head off. Then I'll be like wait, I wanted to colonize Titan.

Reactions: InsanityPie