Addon Vacuum Horizon [GC3]

EmeraldLight

Feb 25, 2016
It still crashes. But the funny thing is, when i take AmunRa out of the pack, it works completely fine.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Do you have a better crash log? "Exception ticking world" is one of these shitty error messages which don't help anyone in the slightest. But usually there is another exception somewhere further up or down in the log, with the actual information.

EmeraldLight

Feb 25, 2016
ok, i just did a monotonous reinstall of java, forge, and minecraft, along with some config editing, and now it works. Some how.

and i was going to get the crash report for you Pra, but i saw your post after i did all of this.

Last edited:

RonFall

May 5, 2016
ok, i just did a monotonous reinstall of java, forge, and minecraft, along with some config editing, and now it works. Some how.

and i was going to get the crash report for you Pra, but i saw your post after i did all of this.
So now everything works?

RonFall

May 5, 2016
Test magnetic armor on Mars, Moon, space station and Asteroid Belt. The principle is magnetized to the player to block with the iron material. This effect of magnetism or artificial gravity. Armor is still not finalized. It can be recharged, and will be embedded frequency manipulator and oxygen tank (possibly adding protection from solar radiation).
Watch the video.
Безымянный.png

genius64

Addon dev: Cosmic Horizons
Jan 18, 2017
Test magnetic armor on Mars, Moon, space station and Asteroid Belt. The principle is magnetized to the player to block with the iron material. This effect of magnetism or artificial gravity. Armor is still not finalized. It can be recharged, and will be embedded frequency manipulator and oxygen tank (possibly adding protection from solar radiation).
Watch the video.
View attachment 1929
This armor can magnetize player to other metals?