Wahoo-MC | Galacticraft 3.0.11.333 - MC 1.7.10 | 50 Slots | Open | Factions

Jul 30, 2015
Wahoo_MC.jpg

Hello good sir! I am Bobby, I have ran a couple minecraft servers now and I would love to see you come and play on Wahoo-MC. If you have been playing Galacticraft by yourself and have been looking for a good, friendly, server to play on, you have finally found the right server. My admins and I will do the best we can to make your experience on Galacticraft the best we can!

Server IP: wahoo-mc.asuscomm.com

Rules
No Spamming Chat
Respect Others

Restricted Items
None

Other Features
If you want to steal from a faction, all you have to do is find a way in, because you can open their chests all the time. I think it makes it more fun because the factions have to make sure sure there is no way in to the base.

Computer Specs
Ram: 6gb for each server.
CPU: AMD Phenom X6 1065T
Hard Drive: Solid State

Website
www.wahoo-mc.weebly.com
(I know its a weebly website, haha. I don't really feel like hosting my own website as well. So as of now I am just using weebly)

Note: This Server Supports 1.7.10(With Galacticraft) and 1.8. It is a bungee sever so don't get confused. If you are on 1.7.10 and want to play Galacticraft with factions goto the Galacticraft Portal, and if are on 1.8 and you want to play normal 1.8 with factions goto the 1.8 portal

Last edited:

Tao71

Aug 5, 2015
Hey Bobby,

Thought I'd chip in here to say hello and thanks for putting in the time to make this happen.