Want a good place to host files?

Feb 24, 2013
Northwest USA
I am sick and tired of the spam and the crap I have to go through to download these files only to see it take 15 minutes to download a 12mb file (BS). If you want to host these files I will provide you a way to do so without the crap advertisement and a 10GBS download speed to boot!

No catch and no charge, it is my way of giving back to the developers that do this for the community and don't charge for it...

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
You don't have to go through Spam and "crap" to download. wtf are you talking about. You just need to wait 6 seconds to download a file. And if it takes you 15 Minutes to download it go check your Internet. kthxnbye

Feb 24, 2013
Northwest USA
It is still spam, and I take it you cannot explain away why it takes 15 minutes to download a fucking 12mbps file then? I have no problem going away, you little fucks got your head up your ass anyway!

Andre

Mar 3, 2013
That was not a warning for language. Oh and also... *missuse
mwahaha, gramar nazi'd the grammar nazi
Then what the heck was that about, you don't just send a message to a ppl with no link to the violating message whatsoever. You don't just list all the rules (I bet you cut and pasted the thingys) and not specify what someone did.
*Grammar
Btw, It's a grammar nazi not a spelling Nazi, anyway, blame chrome's spellcheck

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
It's spam yes, but it's also a way to make a little bit of money from every download Micdoodle gets.
Just install AdBlock if you don't want the ads, wait 5-6 seconds, and download.

Also, 15 minutes for 12MB? WTF? I have terrible, terrible internet but at least better then that. It takes 30 seconds max for me.