Watch Me Twitch

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Starting a new build project whilst I await the release of Galacticraft 3. Building a Mars outpost base. You can check out the initial building of a perimeter wall on my Twitch Past Broadcasts. It's not very exciting yet though and I forgot to enable my mic...oops. More to come though!

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Right now I don't have any plans to get the server up, sadly. Was having some technical issues and now I have other (albeit small) projects that I'd rather focus on. Sorry :(
As a beholder of twitch user-ing, do you swear to continue to bring us livestreams, no matter at what cost besides other (albeit small) projects that you'd rather focus on?

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
As a beholder of twitch user-ing, do you swear to continue to bring us livestreams, no matter at what cost besides other (albeit small) projects that you'd rather focus on?

I swear with all of my being I will continue to live stream! It is much simpler to operate and doesn't require the maintenance that a server might need. Live streams and YouTubes I can do :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MoltonMontro

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
So I wasn't paying attention to the fact that the last few live streams (which can be seen in "Past Broadcasts") were done with a smaller window. I don't know why it was changed, but I have since re-sized it so it fits correctly. What a noob :oops:

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
IF anybody happened to see my last stream/recording I was stumped when trying to figure out how to run bundled cable outside while maintaining a sealed room. Have no fear for I have brainstormed up a solution. It's so simple it just might work. I will probably be on tonight for a few minutes testing out the "bus" that I am hoping will solve the issue.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
IF anybody happened to see my last stream/recording I was stumped when trying to figure out how to run bundled cable outside while maintaining a sealed room. Have no fear for I have brainstormed up a solution. It's so simple it just might work. I will probably be on tonight for a few minutes testing out the "bus" that I am hoping will solve the issue.
What is your time zone, I've seen 0 livestreams. ;( Just "streams" from a recorded twitch channel.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I live in the Pacific time zone. I was just streaming this whole time. I don't open my twitch channel while I stream just to free up badwidth or whatever, but I'm wodering if it's not showing it live. That would be weird because it obviously records. I'll look into it though!

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Give me a 3 hours heads up before you start streaming, that should give me time to turn your world into a server and hop on. =3

This way if it doesn't stream, I'll still be 'dere. Telling you it's not streaming, 24/7.

Last edited:
Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Give me a 3 hours heads up before you start streaming, that should give me time to turn your world into a server and hop on. =3

This way if it doesn't stream, I'll still be 'dere. Telling you it's not streaming, 24/7.

Haha ok. Well to give you plenty of warning I'm sure I'll be on Wednesday of next week (lawlz).

Seriously though, I really appreciate your interest and anyone else who watches!