What am I doing wrong?

winterwolf99

Sep 18, 2018
I've been trying to use this mod for quite some time now and i have some questions for you.
1. What am i doing wrong?
Anytime I try to use the mod (1.7.10) it never works right, the game loads and doesn't crash or anything, it works perfectly until I go into space, once I arrive it gives me the no oxygen warning, even though i have 2 full tanks, oxygen gear and mask all on and such. Whenever I try to load the the game there are three warnings they all basically say that the 3 mods on the download page are incomplete, so I'll run you through how I download/install the mods. First I download them individually and put the directly into my mods folder. Then I open the Minecraft launcher and run the game, it gives me the warning, i delete the mods and try again, same effect... I download the mods from the backup download link, but to no avail. i sometimes play modpacks on the Technic launcher that have the mods and work without any problems. When I download the mods the exact same way but for 1.12.2 (I have a separate directory for that one) it works fine but 1.7.10 does not. I do not have DragonApi or RotaryCraft so that can't be the problem.
2. (yeah question 1 had a lot to it) what can I do to fix this issue?
3. How do i check to see if a download is "complete"?

Tl;Dr: I tried to use the mod on 1.7.10 but it don't work, what do?