What new things could be added?

New Additions Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matt albrecht

Apr 14, 2013
My website Http://axiz.weebly.com
First I think the oxygen sealers should work with every item so we don't have to add all the id's in ourselves (including supported other mod's id's).

Second there should be a gravity maker were when you are on planets like Venus, you could depressurize a certain amount of area to live in depending on how much power is applied. Maybe you could add a transformer that would convert creators into lakes and a large amount of space of Patrice but when the Terra block is broke everything dies.

terraforming-hswmars.jpg

You should have the ability to add tint your rocket and made different colors using the rocket bench and a new faster rocket that will require more fuel or parts.

There should be different methods of landing on diffident areas on lesser gravity planets, the lunar lander on less gravity planets. And on planets like mars it should land like the rover "Curiosity".

Curiosity_landing_diagram.jpg

There should also be a all in one oxygen and copper wire pipe to save space and time on a space station, and there could be more items like different country flags or heavy duty blocks to build with.

And probably the most debated addition, more planets this is not a demand but galacticraft has not changed that much from the beginning I think it is time for at least 1 more planet to be integrated to keep people playing galacticraft. Thanks for reading my post and hopefully all the items above will be added, please take the poll.

matt albrecht

Apr 14, 2013
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\Galacticraft

in the core, it should be this list, just add your other block 1d's (Iron is 40).
But it never seemed to work nether did the air sealer.

# List IDs from other mods that the Oxygen Sealer should recognize as solid blocks. Format is ID:METADATA
S:"External Sealable IDs" <
20:0
102:0

>

cur25

Mar 13, 2013
This is one of the most beautiful suggestion posts ever!

One thing about the lander, you can't always use parachutes. For example, the moon doesn't have an atmosphere, you'd need something else instead. Then again, you don't need heat plating since there is no friction with air, so no heat build-up.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\config\Galacticraft

in the core, it should be this list, just add your other block 1d's (Iron is 40).
But it never seemed to work nether did the air sealer.

# List IDs from other mods that the Oxygen Sealer should recognize as solid blocks. Format is ID:METADATA
S:"External Sealable IDs" <
20:0
102:0

>
Iron is 42

D_E_B

Apr 29, 2013
Personally, I think there should be more aliens, anti-gravity potions and alien spaceships. And also maybe better evolved creatures, because right now they are just mobs with helmets on and oxygen tanks!

matt albrecht

Apr 14, 2013
Personally, I think there should be more aliens, anti-gravity potions and alien spaceships. And also maybe better evolved creatures, because right now they are just mobs with helmets on and oxygen tanks!
Yes they should add the giant three headed spacecreeper from the beta builds, but make it so you can kill it. More aliens and anti gravity pistons would be cool to.