When GC for Minecraft 1.7.4?!

IceClimber11

Aug 30, 2013
The Matrix
www.IceClimber11.tk
Yea I saw that but I'm not super techy and I was just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it takes to work out 1761 errors. I would think a while but I wouldn't really know
It depends what type of bugs they are. If it's just a change in something small, like how textures are done, it would just be allot of respective work. But if it is something that broke the API, well... It should be a while.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
First i thought it said "GC3 for Minecraft is out"
I was like:
images

But then i read it correctly and then:
Shocked.gif

Totally sucked...

But it's out when all the bugs are fixed and Micdoodle8 thinks it's good the way it is. At least, that's what i think...

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
First i thought it said "GC3 for Minecraft is out"
I was like:
images

But then i read it correctly and then:
Shocked.gif

Totally sucked...

But it's out when all the bugs are fixed and Micdoodle8 thinks it's good the way it is. At least, that's what i think...
I feel ya dude, I feel ya.

Reactions: AcapitalA

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
I'm very excited for it coming out but when will it?
My friend, we are all ready for the next update, but please keep in mind that mic is working hard on coding the mod and making it good. As the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait, so be a bit patient, it will come, :)

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

adam 101

Apr 16, 2014
My friend, we are all ready for the next update, but please keep in mind that mic is working hard on coding the mod and making it good. As the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait, so be a bit patient, it will come, :)