Where Do I Spawn In Galacticraft Overworld

kyubi_fiko

Jul 31, 2013
first of all i cant find where does i spawn when i come back to the over world....,the story start here.....,when (first launching)iam go to the dimension selection page....,(i went there from coordinates 300 or some thing blabla bla)....,(second)then i go to space from my space base on the top of my house (coor : 100 or something)...,when i come back iam back to the coor 300? .....,i havent build a space station yet....,and does anyone know how to fix this....,iam using 1.39.554

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
This requires 2 things. The Support thread, and you to read this. http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/reporting-a-bug-asking-for-help-click-here-first.1804/
The second is the most important, because without any information, we have to assume your trying to play galacticraft on a Commodore 64. Well we don't have to, but that's what I prefer to assume.
Hah I assumed. See where it get's me.
I prefer playing it on my Philips CD-i, or occasionally on my Vectrex.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
They are old consoles/computers that unless you looked on wikipedia you wouldn't know about. I suggest google. It's a gateway to a wealth of information.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
They are old consoles/computers that unless you looked on wikipedia you wouldn't know about. I suggest google. It's a gateway to a wealth of information.

hey MasterOnarch would there be much difference between the mars of github and the mars where mitch has worked on?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I don't know for sure, but I would say he pushes to github daily, so it's less than a day old. But as I said earlier, I don't really know.
I would say there is going to be some changes. Like stuff that works. Other than that I don't know. I saw he was working on Chryo chambers, and boxes that store more energy. Mars itself, is a mystery to me.