Why can't I re-post this!? Who's messing with me?... spaceship ruins, logs, PC allies , etc. - main

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Bump. And ignore the stupid hostile arguments.
What hostile arguments? Bad ideas are still bad. No one (except you) wants to wait in their rocket. The mod is about the destinations.

You can also stop bumping your threads now. The ideas you post have been discussed to death now. Constantly bumping them so they stay on the front page isn't going to make them happen any more than if you left the thread alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoltonMontro
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
What hostile arguments? Bad ideas are still bad. No one (except you) wants to wait in their rocket. The mod is about the destinations.

You can also stop bumping your threads now. The ideas you post have been discussed to death now. Constantly bumping them so they stay on the front page isn't going to make them happen any more than if you left the thread alone.
Amen!

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Heres an idea:
Lets not take a giant dump on all the threads we dont agree with :D!
For instance:
Most of the ideas displayed in the original post I do not agree with. However, does anyone see me taking a verbal shit on the thread? No sir!

Reactions: wolfboyft

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Heres an idea:
Lets not take a giant dump on all the threads we dont agree with :D!
For instance:
Most of the ideas displayed in the original post I do not agree with. However, does anyone see me taking a verbal shit on the thread? No sir!

Do you see anyone complaining that you're a "hater" or "hostile" just because you post issues that the idea has? Probably not.

I'm sorry the idea isn't a good one. It's not my fault. I've supported tons of ideas. Even some of wolfboy's. As soon as I disagree with adding pointless delays or "exploration" though I'm a hater and hostile. I think the bigger issue is some people have acceptance problems rather than the problem being people "taking a shit on threads they don't agree with".

You said in another thread that you're a scientist. Well in science do they whine and complain when a hypothesis or study comes back negative? No. They accept it and move on.

You might hate me for reasons that are beyond my understanding or caring, but I argue the suggestions at hand. I've always (mostly) been respectful, and rarely thrown any personal attacks at anyone.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
:D

Brill mate! Don't call me crazy, but I want it to take aaaages... like... 1 day. On Earth. I want stuff like:

Torches, lava, glowstone and fire on netherrack burning out
Days to be 24h!
Of course, 24h of waiting in a game is daft, so obviously there would be stuff to do!
You said it should be realistic, so it wouldn't be one day. You said realistic, so they really wouldn't do anything on that tiny ship. You said realistic, so maybe you need to consider that minecraft itself isn't realistic, nor is this mod compared to the technology in vanilla. Minecraft will never be realistic, not unless someone makes a mod to make you have to play a couple thousand years to get to present time, or, even rockets. You might as well remove the vanilla hostiles, nether, and a ton of stuff in this mod if you want this mod more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.