Why does it say Dimension id for 0 does not exist?

Jun 21, 2019
Mordor
www.youtube.com
Ok so i have my own singleplayer modpack for my modded survival series on youtube called rulecraft the whole thing was running smoothley for 4 years until i tried loading in my world with 2 new mods Many systems and space advanced the game decided to take a dump and crash on me saying the dimension for the overworld does not exist and this crash has happened before but the people on MC forum blamed it on vanilla i think this is a galacticraft issue.
Since the spoiler bar doesnt exist here is the crash report log reason i find this strange becuase its been working for 4 years perfectly it doesnt go past this many characters and this is the log
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// There are four lights!
Time: 8/2/19 10:47 PM
Description: Unexpected error
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 0, does not exist
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:148)
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.createProviderFor(DimensionManager.java:302)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.func_76570_a(WorldProvider.java:160)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.<init>(WorldClient.java:54)
at com.gildedgames.util.threadedlighting.world.ThreadedWorld.<init>(ThreadedWorld.java:56)
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2061)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1254488352 bytes (1196 MB) / 3388997632 bytes (3232 MB) up to 4294967296 bytes (4096 MB)
JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D3 189 mods loaded, 189 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
I'm not sure how you have come to the conclusion that it's a GC issue. You added 2 mods that were not GC and your game crashes, so it's a GC issue how? Plane logic dictates that it's one of the two mods you just added. It would be a bit more helpful if you could post your entire log file on pastenbin.com (it's free) and provide a link to it and I'll try to help you. Thanks

Jun 21, 2019
Mordor
www.youtube.com
Galacticraft registers the overworld ID to 0 so yes its a GC issue
# Dimension ID for the Moon
I:idDimensionMoon=-28

# Dimension ID for the Overworld (as seen in the Celestial Map)
I:idDimensionOverworld=0

# WorldProvider ID for Overworld Space Stations (advanced: do not change unless you have conflicts)
I:idDimensionOverworldOrbit=-27

# WorldProvider ID for Static Space Stations (advanced: do not change unless you have conflicts)
I:idDimensionOverworldOrbitStatic=-26