Why to add Jupiter and black holes

Aug 26, 2013
Normally, I'm heavily against landing on Jupiter and other Gas Giants, but if Mic decides to add them in anyway, I won't complain.

Micdoodle never said he would implement Jupiter. Remember, he should likely be focusing on the inner planets first(since it would make more sense to have a Tier 2 Rocket only be able to access the inner planets), which would mean that Venus is more likely to be implemented than Jupiter. Plus, we don't even know how Jupiter's landscape could look like, while we can have a basic idea of Venus' landscape.

Also, remember that Ceres is closer to Earth than Jupiter is. That makes it two planets(well, Ceres is a dwarf planet, but still) that Micdoodle could implement instead of Jupiter.

Off-Topic: CaptainTurbomuffin's avatar sometimes looks like a Minecraft Jupiter sprite to me somehow.
You haven't understood what I was talking abaut or I misunderstood what you've said: in my suggestion, the jupiter DOES NOT HAVE surfece, just an atmosphere, where your base where your trees, carrots you, , your fuel factory, and your wolves inside its preferential inside ( XD ) while outside something balloons ooor turbines wich dont use many fuel or could be operated by solar energy ( SOLAR POWER FOREWER!!:D ), you decide, make your base float like in the aether or skylands. You may have many more comments abaut this, but I am working on a comic or sequence of edited screenshots, that understoodable explain how I imagined-what I imagined. I will have nearly infinite freetime after tomorrow, so I should finish that in the upcoming. ty for reading if you were paitent enough.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
You haven't understood what I was talking abaut or I misunderstood what you've said: in my suggestion, the jupiter DOES NOT HAVE surfece, just an atmosphere, where your base where your trees, carrots you, , your fuel factory, and your wolves inside its preferential inside ( XD ) while outside something balloons ooor turbines wich dont use many fuel or could be operated by solar energy ( SOLAR POWER FOREWER!!:D ), you decide, make your base float like in the aether or skylands. You may have many more comments abaut this, but I am working on a comic or sequence of edited screenshots, that understoodable explain how I imagined-what I imagined. I will have nearly infinite freetime after tomorrow, so I should finish that in the upcoming. ty for reading if you were paitent enough.

Oh. Sorry, then.

And good luck with the screenshots!

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Actually it's very possible that the core of Jupiter is metal. It kinda has to be some sort of metal for it to have a magnetic field. As far as science can explain. Would like to see your screenshot's as well.

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
There's truly more with Jupiter than meets the eye. Aside from its mysterious inner, the planet's magnetic field is huge. If its resulting magnetosphere due to solar winds was visible to the naked eye, it would appear from Earth as something notably larger than our moon. Through PWS data, it's also possible to yield interesting results from Jupiter's magnetosphere. Check it out: http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/galileo/sounds.cfm

There has actually been some who has been mixing those sounds into music.

masterkore

Aug 3, 2019
The real problem with 'landing' on Jupiter is the fact that it is almost entirely gas. It is literally so thick that we can't identify the materials making up its core, and attempts to drop a probe into the planet have ended in it being entirely crushed. The most logical approach to implementing Jupiter would be through a space station, like the space station option on Earth. From there you should be able to collect hydrogen and other gases from the planet's atmosphere. I think more interest should be placed on the moons of Jupiter (Oh boy Io would be a fun one).