[wip] Complete idea's of planets and a few non suggested moons VERY LONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
EXPLORE SPACE (jk)
Now i think it would be cool if the tier 3 rocket would require tier 2 engine or even an tier 3 and it could go to maybe all moons of jupiter. More ideas coming soon.
EXPLORE SPACE WITH AN STARWARS SPACESHIP (<-----note this is an joke)

Mercury: you would see an quite large sun on the sky wich would *blind* you. Mercury would have lots of hard to get ores because of the radiaton. There would be a few animals that would live on mercury but that would be: Mercury silverfish. An withish silverfish that lives underground. There is an dungeon for an schematic piece.

Venus: Planet of schoringder! jk it whould be very warm containing lotsa basalt and volcanoes reaching into the peak. The mobs would be evolved blazes. The boss is an blaze boss. Contains an schematic piece.

Jupiter: You can make an space station well on all gas giants...

Io: Io is an moon with basalt and tons of lava volcanoes and more. So it would be really cool to have an volcanoe type dungeon. Wich would give you an schematic piece

Europa. See moltonmontros and my europa threads. (and there would be an schematic piece)
http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/europa.3698/
http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/europa-moon-of-jupiter.3451/

Ganymede: Same as callisto (wrote callisto first oops :oops:) just darker rock etc.

Callisto: Callisto is very rocky and icy and scientist believe there ARE a few meter deep oceans on the moon it could contain an ore for an heavy duty plate. And there would be dungeons wich would be more advanced then normal. Kill boss get an scehmatich piece end.

Tier 4 schematic . Put all schematic pieces togheter and get whalla tier 4 rocket schematic. This rocket would be very large requiring tons of resources and the heavy duty plates would come from all planets. Tier 4 rocket can reach all gas giants.

Saturn: When you get there you see that humans have missed... An sort of special gas that you make into fuel for an later rocket.

Titan:An moon of saturn very metan rich with methan lakes you could build and air baloon that would float for exploring. (YES IT IS REALISTIC WATCH AN DOCUMENTERY AND PLANNINGS FOR TITAN). Would contain an dungeon :eek: wich would have an giant methan boss and if you defeated it you would get an schematic piece.

Enceladus: an moon of saturn contsisting of ice and have VERY likley an ocean underwater. but this ocean is not even similar to europa's ocean this ocean is very thick barley swimmable requiring an submarine (schematic from i dunno planet crafting etc) wich you could explore. This ocean is very dark and have only 2 mobs. an dungeon boss and an giant whale that could eat you and if the whale eats you you need to go trough the digestive system (YUCK). The boss is an giant fish :eek: oo so dangerous. Well it have *3 lives* first live 100 health second live it grows bigger gets teeth etc 500 health 3rd live its an piranha 1000 health very hard to kill :O. You would get an schematich piece.

Dione: The densest moon of saturn it contains an ocean underground and have similar stuff to the other moons. Schematic piece etc bosses.

Uranus:Space station nothing special.

Miranda: This moon has gotten some though in its lifetime problaby been broken and pieces been put togheter. The landscape would be very irregular and hard to pass by. The surface would be very cold requiring an suit. there would be an dungeon WAY more advanced then ever this dungeon is infact so weird (because the past it has been broken then put togheter again) that it would be very hard to navigate. The boss would be an deformed zombie creeper mix. You would get one of the schematic pieces...

Neptune: Very cold planet this you will need it gas due to mixing it with saturn gas and hydrogen. To make long lasting fuel

Triton: contais geysers but otherwise its an very dull rock wich i dont now what to say about really sorry.

Tier 5 rocket. Combine all tier 5 schematic pieces and sauca! you will get tier 5 rocket schematic this rocket is very large infact its huuuge and it could carry plenty of peaple.

Pluto:Icy piece of rock far away its so far away that you barley can see the sun and you will need long lasting fuel and an tier 5 rocket. Pluto contains an hidden ray gun? frozen ores like iron and a sorta witehish ore for an heavy duty plate. pluto has 5 moons Charon, Styx, Nix, Kerberos, and Hydra.

Charon: same as pluto just that the pluto icon is MUCH bigger.

the other moons are too tiny.

Kuiper Belt:COMING SOON MUAHAHHAHA :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: joloswag555

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
This has been suggested a lot, there's rumors it will be implemented in GC 3 i guess we need to wait to find out.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
With rumors of custom ships in development, this would be rendered useless. While GC3 has been hinting at many things, and development has gone on for a while now, I've found my self staying away from those topics as Mic may already have a plan set up, and far down the path of completing it. Also, ALL the moons of Jupiter? O.O There's a lot of moons, and some are farther out than others. We might as well head to Venus also. :)

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
With rumors of custom ships in development, this would be rendered useless. While GC3 has been hinting at many things, and development has gone on for a while now, I've found my self staying away from those topics as Mic may already have a plan set up, and far down the path of completing it. Also, ALL the moons of Jupiter? O.O There's a lot of moons, and some are farther out than others. We might as well head to Venus also. :)
All mayor moons lol. not 62 moons hvaaahhaahah

Reactions: joloswag555

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
I think it would be kinda cool that for Europa you need to make a radiation proof armor and special radiation proof blocks for your base

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Also, I'm kinda new here, so can someone please tell me how to start my own topic suggestion thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.