Won't load :/

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
BTW Why are you still using Windows XP?
It is outdated, and Microsoft is not supporting it anymore, you should upgrade to at least Vista (preferable Windows 7) as soon as possible.
If you are worried about costs, try out Linux :)

Practiclycrp

Mar 23, 2013
BTW Why are you still using Windows XP?
It is outdated, and Microsoft is not supporting it anymore, you should upgrade to at least Vista (preferable Windows 7) as soon as possible.
If you are worried about costs, try out Linux :)
Xp works perfectly fine, but windows 7 is better for the newer computers.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Xp works perfectly fine, but windows 7 is better for the newer computers.
It works fine, but it is not supported anymore. This means there won't be anymore bugfixes, or security improvements, which means more virusses. Also less and less programs will be made for Windows XP.
Seriously you should upgrade as soon as possible.

Practiclycrp

Mar 23, 2013
It works fine, but it is not supported anymore. This means there won't be anymore bugfixes, or security improvements, which means more virusses. Also less and less programs will be made for Windows XP.
Seriously you should upgrade as soon as possible.
im already on windows 7, because XP doesnt support my hardware, and have been on 7 for years. Although, on my previous computer i used XP, and Anti-Virus programs are being updated for it ocnstantly, so I see no reason not to use it if your computer isn't very good.

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
If your computer is not so good, I suggest you use Linux. It's much more lightweight, and sort of made for old and bad computers.
Windows uses a lot of resources for background processes you don't need.

Also, Linux is getting more and more supported by game developers.