words missing

japtic

Aug 18, 2013
BR_4RaZCMAAC137.png

i am missing all the words from Galacticraft... Even key config in minecraft.
anyone know how to fix this???

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I believe it's a language issue. I think last time it was fixed by deleting the config folder. You might move it first, and if that doesn't work move it back.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
What language are you trying to use? I don't know if you get this kind of error if you use a language that is not available in Galacticraft.

japtic

Aug 18, 2013
i am using English. I tried to delete config and even re install galactic, nothing happened...
and what do u mean by move it???

PS My windows' language is English and default(?) as in Korean. could this be the problem?

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I don't mean the system language (Windows' language), I mean the Minecraft language.

I get the same problem if I set Minecraft to Korean (KR). Galacticraft items were not translated to the most languages available in Minecraft, that is why your game displays blanks instead of actual texts.

@micdoodle8 : you could make GC use English strings when a selected language string is not found/translated. But I am not sure if Minecraft has some restriction against it.

Last edited:

japtic

Aug 18, 2013
thank you for ur replies in both forums
but like i said i am using English. Korean not that great on MC

I found that english for canada is not checked... thnx for ur reply! that helped (I did not know there was two english...)