XenForo Theme

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Hey, I think I'd just like to suggest something that doesn't have anything to do with the mod. Its a XenForo Theme called Imperial, for those of you that don't know what XenForo is, its the Forum Software currently used. It does cost Money, but I think it is very affordable (29$) A friend of mine uses it on his website aswell and I really like it.
http://xenique.com/forums/index.php?store-products/imperial/
also use my header instead of the old one :p

Burnsy

Mar 10, 2013
The website should be all as one like a GC hub the fount page should be a blog where all the latest info will be. this is where you could also get all the latest downloads. there should be a forum and a blog as i say they should all be one theme (look the same) blog should be WordPress forum should be xenforo you can bridge them over (use same member lo-gin) there should be area for friend finding because MC is more fun with friends. sever promotion bug fix and more it would be awesome to see my ideas come true Thanks for reading post what you would like to see on the site :)

Reactions: flashman111

Burnsy

Mar 10, 2013
yer :) i have made a few xenforo themes in the past and am working on making my own cms :) it would be awesome. i know how it should look :D maybe i will do a mock up on how this site could look :p:p