Yogscast fails

MagikGimp

Feb 9, 2014
So the numpties over at Yog Towers have managed to crash a 2nd rocket on the moon and their oxygen collector has stopped working.
What are they doing wrong? It's not because it's an old, bugged version of Galacticraft they're running is it?

colin young

Feb 9, 2014
Lol No Simon is just a bit slow at reading and hit the ground before he'd finished, Duncan shouldn't have listened to Lewis when he said Spam the Space Bar lol....Still comical though! Shame they cheated that Oxi Collector via the Creative mode too but ah well makes good TV far better than the BBC lmao.

MagikGimp

Feb 9, 2014
Actually Duncan says that he was holding Space (bar!) but that still doesn't explain why their air system isn't working. Something to do with the trees?

colin young

Feb 9, 2014
He lie's you could hear him bashing it lol, I think it might possibly be that they haven't used any sealing blocks but since I can't get the mod to load I'm a Noob lol

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Yeah, he definitely was not holding it down. Maybe for just a second, but not long enough. You can see it was in fact decelerating and was almost slow enough, he was just freaking out too much.

As far as the O2 collector goes I myself am confused about the fact that it is showing that it's collecting oxygen but not sending it to the O2 compressor...especially since it worked before.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I dont like yogcast..they are too unserious for me.

That's why I like them. They keep it light and funny. Sometimes videos become monotonous if they take things too seriously. I watch them for the fun of it, then get serious when I play. Although it is a bit surprising that they still haven't even made it (safely) to space after so many episodes.

Mar 11, 2013
germany
saw that thismorning in the bus, litterly both facepalm and laugh out loud when i saw duncan also crash

kinda sad for his image, i always looked up at him because he taught me the basics of teckit and ksp :/
is it weart to feel sad when your teather flais so danm hard...

BGF_Yankee

Jan 20, 2014
I've enjoyed just about every series that the Yogscast has undertaken. They are the reason that I got into Tekkit way back when, and then transferred over to some of the FTB mods, ultimately leading me to Galacticraft. It's always hilarity with these guys, and I've certainly been missing Sips lately. Anyhow, yeah...I would've thought they would have read a little ahead of time and known what to expect when arriving at the moon. I mean, Lewis knew all about what they'd need when they got there. Surely they should've known how to operate the moon lander! Sigh...

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Actually Duncan says that he was holding Space (bar!) but that still doesn't explain why their air system isn't working. Something to do with the trees?
He said he spammed the space bar. Confirmed in the latest episode. :p Not that you could hear him bashing it.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
No, they're just doing it the "I think i'm just going to be dumb today" way. :p

Last edited:

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014
Actually I've been having a similar problem with the oxygen gear-- sometimes it stops working either because it claims it's out of power or the compressor claims it has no oxygen even when cables and oxygen pipes are properly connected. Sometimes breaking the cable and pipe connections and reconnecting them works, sometimes breaking the block itself is required. I've also seen it happen to the GC refinery that makes rocket fuel. I read in another thread that it's a known bug fixed in the dev version, so I'm trying that now.

Mar 11, 2013
germany
Actually I've been having a similar problem with the oxygen gear-- sometimes it stops working either because it claims it's out of power or the compressor claims it has no oxygen even when cables and oxygen pipes are properly connected. Sometimes breaking the cable and pipe connections and reconnecting them works, sometimes breaking the block itself is required. I've also seen it happen to the GC refinery that makes rocket fuel. I read in another thread that it's a known bug fixed in the dev version, so I'm trying that now.
noticed it also mostly i had to brake the cable/pipe sealed blocks to reseal my base