Your downloads don't work :(

sidioust

Apr 30, 2013
when i go to downloads and click on download latest release i will be send to this site: http://adfoc.us/7178023305819 nothing wrong with that but as soon as i click on SKIP i get this link: http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/69/artifact/builds/Galacticraft-1.5.1-a0.1.33.69.jar and i see an google chrome error wich says the site isn't aviable, it says the link is possibly disabled or permanently moved do a new site.
here is the error code:

(net::ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED)

Please help! I want to install the mod so bad...

Jul 3, 2013
Still dont work. sends me to that adfoc site. adfoc has also been proven fraudulent. go to something like adfly, it works so much better. so far im stuck using a skydaz installer to get galacticraft :(

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Downloads work. Just wait the 5 seconds and hit Skip in the top right. DON'T click the big green download button or you will get Rick Rolled.

Jul 3, 2013
i dont even get any options when i click the link. all i get is a white screen. and on the down side, galacticraft that i use from the installer pooped itself and wont work. what do you use for a web browser?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
You might check that your Browser is updated, and that you don't have any unnecessary blockers or toolbars.

Carch

Jul 12, 2013
well, I've been trying to download at various parts of the day for 2 days now. always get that no connection thing, tried firefox, IE and chrome. maybe a few mirrors'd be a good idea? I mean. I can't even access the changelog. so it's definately the server.
I really want to see if the latest 1.6.2 builds stop crashing at startup.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I DL'ed the latest yesterday, and have been playing around with it all day today. 489 seems pretty stable. I do have to admit that the Dev site is definitely having issues. As you'll notice when you go to download it redirects to ci.micdoodle8.com. Which version do you have?

Carch

Jul 12, 2013
I had 487, it just crashed every time on startup. but I can't even see that one in the list on the main site, and I can't reach the dev site either.

Carch

Jul 12, 2013
hang on.. but I can acces the jenkins for, say, Modular Powersuits. so... what IS going on?