Recent content by John Smith

1. J

"Unsealed"

I was able to seal a large room with 4 oxygen sealers. My problem was whenever I tried to get out of the base the seal would be broken, but that's not the worst part, as soon as the seal was broken my server would shit on itself. I would switch the lever to open the airlock but it wouldn't...
  2. J

ID Conflicts, Melting Bug, ICBM and AS

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.0.883 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.43.732 Detailed Description = MC Version 1.6.4 not 1.6.2 I posted about this as being an Atomic Science issue, but it is also conflicted with ICBM in the exact same way. Cant melt copper, tin, and steel...
  3. J

Major GC. Conflicts with Atomic Science

Minecraft Version = 1.6.2 Forge Version = 9.11.0.883 Galacticraft Version = a0.1.43.732 Detailed Description = (Actual MC version 1.6.4) Since the addition of GC's basic components Atomic Science issues have been and still are prevalent. I checked conflicts by adding one mod at a...
  4. J

Compatibility Issues

I've found that the problem has been consistent from build 653, possibly further back, and no newer version of GC or AS solves the problem. I fear that now with the 1.6.4 the issue will never be resolved for 1.6.2 which is what the majority of my mods run on. I have never received an answer yet...
  5. J

Compatibility Issues

Why does no one every help me with this? No one from support, no one with a similar issue?
  6. J

Compatibility Issues

Atomic Science no longer crashes the game but causes some annoying issues. Atomic Science results in the inability to craft essential pieces of equipment like heavy duty and cannot make steel for steel plating. It also makes it so copper and tin ore cannot be smelted, and must first be broken...
  7. J

Atomic Science Still Results in Issues

Well it doesn't crash at all, instead it has other smaller annoying issues that in turn make the mod frustrating to play. I can enrich every copper and tin ore that I find, but also I forgot to mention that steel dust won't smelt either and in order to make steel plates you need the steel from...
  8. J

Atomic Science Still Results in Issues

Atomic Science no longer crashes the game but causes some annoying issues. Atomic Science results in the inability to craft essential pieces of equipment like heavy duty plating among other things. It also makes it so copper and tin ore cannot be smelted, and must first be broken down into dust...
  9. J

Copper, Tin, and Steel Dust Will Not Smelt

Ah yes, that pesky Atomic Science, I did try the mods one by one, used to be Atomic Science crashed the game, now I guess it prevents people from smelting ores unless you enrich them into dust first.
  10. J

Well I'm aware that you can do that, but I would like for GC to work via crafting, thats why I have the mod on the server ^.^ I would like both to work.
  11. J

I came across this problem today, after resolving the spawning problem. I had mined some copper and tin, and had made some steel dust, but furnaces smelting factories will not process the ore into ingots. I figured since they were from the GC BC then that would be where the problem was. (Was on...
  12. J

Compatibility Problem

Ok I figured it out, it was a problem with the server config file, it didn't have overworld tin or copper for some reason and thats why it would not spawn.
  13. J

Compatibility Problem

I tried that previously and when I did that I could not craft anything from GC. Plus a popup occured and said that it required basic components in order for GC to function (although I had the exact same version from Calclavia's mod site). Now, as I tried to do it again, I turned the config core...
  14. J

Compatibility Problem

Forge Client: http://pastebin.com/MkgRN19L It says its duplicate when I have the calclavia basic components mods (so there is technically a duplicate, but that one has tin and copper) and then deletes one. I read in the changelog that mcdoodle had to make a separate "basic components" for some...
  15. J

Compatibility Problem

Yes, and when I start minecraft after it has been deleted it just creates another version and if I disable it in the config I can't craft any of the items. Plus tin and copper won't spawn on overworld and I can't use the basic components from Calclavia's modsite because then it claims there is a...