Recent content by tywilburn16

1. tywilburn16

Absurdity with Galacticraft.

ok, i might need it.
  2. tywilburn16

Absurdity with Galacticraft.

just a question, what mod adds those?
  3. tywilburn16

Posted a suggestion recently. I dont actually know if people will like it just seems more...

Posted a suggestion recently. I dont actually know if people will like it just seems more realistic to me when going to other planets.
  4. tywilburn16

Space Cruiser (needs better name)

About I made this suggestion as more of a realism kinda thing. I would also like to travel to planets in something other than whats used throughout the mod, im kinda trying to draw up something like this could look like and what would be used to craft it. The Cruiser This would be mostly...
  5. tywilburn16

Beam Separator ( Spreaders )

this may just be me, but shouldnt the split-beams actually carry how much the machine needs? Like it you have, 2 T1 machines and a T2 machine, more power should go to the T2 because they need more powers (if thats how they work anyway) and the leftover energy is divided between the 2 T1 machines.
  6. tywilburn16

Portal Gun + Moon = profit?

Id like this, but how would this be done (code-wise)?
  7. tywilburn16

Copper, tin, bronze and aluminium tools

Problem is, SOOOOO many mods add this kind of stuff. EVERY (exaggerating) tech mod has this kind of stuff (exept aluminum). Im just saying it would be pointless as generally people who play GC (which as ive seen is mostly modpacks (like technic/FTB, though they may not have GC) for some reason...
  8. tywilburn16

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Sounds great! Hope i can use my Astro Miner while comet-jumping.
  9. tywilburn16

Addon [1.7.10 - 1.12.2] Extra Planets *Updated 10/01/2021*

Cant wait for Kupier Belt! Do you plan to make them like comets with ice and ores and stuff, or like normal asteroids with just rock and ores?