Takeoff planet images on Mars and the Moon

zachblue2

Nov 23, 2013
Well i see it as this in the beginning of galacticraft when you flew off earth you didn't see the earth sprite or the moon and stars, but now he went back after implementing mars and adding features such as seeing the planet as you lift off which is what i think he will do in the new update when he adds a new planet.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I know it's not my decision (obviously), but I've got no problem with him or anyone creating a new account as long as they "learn their lesson." The problem with that: doesn't seem much like a lesson has been learned when you start swearing at people again. Just keep it civil and mature like I've seen you do on other threads.

livid

Sep 16, 2013
I havent understand a word of your post, can you write it in english?

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
you know im friendly to everyone exept you because uour ussuly an asshole to peaple and while other peaple spam like shit a billion more then i did and they arent getting banned but suddenly i do so leave me alone bye.

No one was banned for spam.IF you were banned for spam, a lot of other people would have been banned long before you. They weren't though, so the ban is obviously not about spam. I don't understand what you don't get about this. You were obviously banned for posts where you called people retards and idiots for absolutely no reason. Posts, which I personally reported by the way. You keep getting your new accounts banned. You'd think you'd get the hint that Mitch and his staff do not want you here anymore. You've even had a member of the staff threaten to make the bans actually stick, but you still don't get the message.

Oh and I've never been disrespectful to anyone. Otherwise I'd be banned like you. ;) Seriously, they don't just ban your account, but delete all traces of it. You'd think you'd get the hint by now. You probably don't care or didn't notice, but this post was directed at you:

Did you have a talk with MicDoodle, about why he banned you the first time, or do I need to make sure the ban sticks?

I know it's not my decision (obviously), but I've got no problem with him or anyone creating a new account as long as they "learn their lesson." The problem with that: doesn't seem much like a lesson has been learned when you start swearing at people again. Just keep it civil and mature like I've seen you do on other threads.

He keeps getting his accounts banned again, so obviously the people who's decision it is have made it. Alex just doesn't take a hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
correct

the first word of the post was normal and on-topic :)
Or was it? uh duh duh! I support this thread though, great idea. But, like other(s) have mentioned it is likely already planned.

EDIT - This would also be easy to do, just probably not one of Mic's big things he has to work on, though, I'd love an update that just has more simple background changes. Not literal but.... yeah. This would be very nice, even if you just see it for a few seconds. :D

Last edited: