Ideas for Jupiter and Space Station System!

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Luckily, Minecrat is a game were we can suspend disbelief. That means that in Mitch wants to add a landable Jupiter he can. He can invent some stupid reason it's possible.

"You landed on Jupiter? That's impossible! Oh you have the super condenced anti-heat cube in your inventory. It's fine then."

I don't want any landable Gas Giants....

Good thing that's not up to you, huh?

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Good thing that's not up to you, huh?

As I've stated countless times, I only don't want any landable Gas Giants. The decision is up to Micdoodle, and not to me. If he wants to add landable Gas Giants, being able to land on the Sun, or a Black Hole in our solar system, I won't complain, as this isn't my mod, though I would be really weirded out by that.

Also, I can't code. (If I could, I'd be making a Galacticraft addon right now)

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
As I've stated countless times, I only don't want any landable Gas Giants. The decision is up to Micdoodle, and not to me. If he wants to add landable Gas Giants, being able to land on the Sun, or a Black Hole in our solar system, I won't complain, as this isn't my mod, though I would be really weirded out by that.

Also, I can't code. (If I could, I'd be making a Galacticraft addon right now)

Yeah and that's why I think it's a shame that Mitch thought it would be easier to base his planets off real planets. It's got people thinking the Minecraft overworld is Earth (It's not), and that the mod is supposed to be realistic.

If I had one suggestion for Mitch about something to change right now in the mod, it would be to stop using real planet names. Rename Mars and the Moon to something else and make up names for all future planets. It would get rid of the idea people have that Galacticraft is based on reality in any way.

It doesn't matter how landing on Jupiter would make you feel.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Yeah and that's why I think it's a shame that Mitch thought it would be easier to base his planets off real planets. It's got people thinking the Minecraft overworld is Earth (It's not), and that the mod is supposed to be realistic.

If I had one suggestion for Mitch about something to change right now in the mod, it would be to stop using real planet names. Rename Mars and the Moon to something else and make up names for all future planets. It would get rid of the idea people have that Galacticraft is based on reality in any way.

It doesn't matter how landing on Jupiter would make you feel.

Calling the planets, different names of the mojang staffs?

Oct 21, 2013
Why should we have to build a brand new space station? If there is life on all Gallacticraft planets why not assume at one time accent aliens built. Perhaps an Orbital gas mine above Jupiter. In my opinion, it would be nice to have the option to build your own space station or repair the alien station. Perhaps similar to the gas mine foundin Halo 2.
gas mine.jpg
Open to criticism.

Dec 12, 2014
Possibly, we could get a schematic from one of Jupiter's larger moons. It would be for something needed to land on Gas giants. It would be a gas remover, removing most of the gasses, leaving a small amount of gas left. You right click towards the gas giant on one of the moons. It is a expensive one use item. The removal of the gas would expose the core, and with no gas and exposed to cold air, it would likely freeze, and then you can land on it.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
It would be a gas remover, removing most of the gasses, leaving a small amount of gas left. You right click towards the gas giant on one of the moons.
The removal of the gas would expose the core, and with no gas and exposed to cold air, it would likely freeze, and then you can land on it.
He's trying to get us all killed, why would we want to ruin the cosmic balance of the solar system and destroy the galaxy?