Ezer'Arch
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey
    I have note not about moderation but about general forum
    There are many pinned topics and now you will put more
    What I mean is make some topics not PINNED
    There's a rule thing going over the add-ons section, but not much else. I think we need either a thread for each section, or a description under each section to explain the purpose of it, and rules to post.
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Wait wait... *breath* ...I'm not discouraging you but I'd like to keep things as simple as possible, I don't want to make things stiff with rules for every thing.

All we want is to avoid disruptive behavior like topic derails, spam, pointless posts (which includes project posts with no work) and personal attacks.

Thanks for your input. :)
    MoltonMontro
    MoltonMontro
    :p It's not stiff, it's a happy world! :D
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    YAY! Take me with you! :3
    Reactions: MoltonMontro
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    YES SIR! I'm reading them right now... o wait! It was me who wrote those. LOL!

Um... aren't you thinking of posting on every people's profile to read rules? This is not necessary. ^^'
    C
    ChaoticPlaysMC
    No READ as in the sound of color red XD
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Oh I had read that as "ChaoticPlaysMC: Read the rules!" not as "ChaoticPlaysMC read the rules", my bad. XD
    Are You Going To Delete Pixel Galaxy, It Will Take Some Time To Finnish The WGen (1 week)
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Are you asking me to delete it or asking me if I'll delete it? If there's actual release, even outdated, I see no reason to delete the topic.
    RamiLego4Game
    RamiLego4Game
    I Don't Need To Delete It
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    I'll delete or lock those topic where people promised things and they haven't delivered anything so far, it's not your case.

If one has no idea of how to program a software, why promise delivering an addon? Learn first, then program and open a topic releasing your work.
    Oh, does that mean I should just begin to give my ideas away to addon makers since my ideas are a bit. . .to complicated?
    Oh, um, does micdoodle ever take any ideas suggested on the forums and add them into the mod? It would be helpful to know so that way I know whether or not I can give addon makers permission to use my ideas. Just curious, thanks, :)
    Hey ezer, may I ask a question please?
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    What if I say "you may not"? ;)

You don't need to ask if you may ask a question. Just ask away and I'll answer whenever I can.
    Was making soundtracks for when you're on Phobos. The purpose was it to be scary, but then when it started playing stuff I never added. I was like, "did I accidentally add it or run it from my files? Nope. Um . . . STOP! AH! Help me! I'm being murdered!" :p I decided it was good enough and downloaded my creation to my desktop. I'm afraid of the power it beholds.
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    It must be scary. o.o
    MoltonMontro
    MoltonMontro
    It's all nice and then towards the end you just hear this random clip playing.
    Look like you banned TheUnknownPlayer can i ask why his banned
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    There is a plenty of posts on forum as proof of his behavior and point-farming. My plan was just to clean the forum and pretend that nothing happened, but he preferred to hold tight his made-up vanity ranks earned with fraud.

Anyone who wants to discuss about GC is welcome. But if a member is here just to boost his ego and seek ranks and fame, better choose another place. Crystal clear.
    EnderSpace
    EnderSpace
    WoW I don't believe he do that
    but now I believe because when I make off-topic he becomes angry
    but it's ok he was making many noise
    AcapitalA
    AcapitalA
    I know he sometimes flamed, but this...

Still can't believe it...
    *Cries*
    Thans for banning joloswag555 He annoyed me. (not only on like trust me he is a friend of mine)
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    He annoyed you? It seems he gave you 162 likes in less than 1 hour.
    Ezer'Arch
    Ezer'Arch
    Not sure if you received the warning via e-mail. I wrote you can appeal directly to Micdoodle8, if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…