Search results

1. E

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Minecraft Username:Ellthan Age:14 Country:Greece Do you swear a lot?:Yes, but no in chat. Have you ever griefed?:No, Never ever Are you mature?:Well that depends on what you mean by mature, but I could say yes. How do you like to play Minecraft?:I like Creative a lot but I can work with...
  2. E

Oxygen sealer

How do I use the new oxygen sealer?
  3. E

PLANET DESTRUCTION

Well that Well that could work under one condition: RANDOMLY GENERATED PLANETS! The P.B. (planet buster) wouldn't work in the starting system, but instead in random generated small (you can go around the world in 8 minutes small)planets in other systems used solely for pvp purposes! What do you...
  4. E

E-mail spam

The galactricraft forum is spamming my e-mail, informing me whenever someone quotes my post, or when someone posts something in a thread that I have already posted. It is very annoying and I would appreciate if someone told me how to stop it.
  5. E

Want to translate GalactiCraft? Check this out (old thread)

Scratch what I said, I have to be using notepad(no + at all)the are no options for encoding.There isn't such a button :( Guess the Greek translation will have to wait.:(
  6. E

Sorry I'm not using Notepad++ I thing I'm using either notepad+ or notepad.
  7. E

That is exactly what I did but when I checked the new version with my language it didn't work! P.S. Pirate speek also doesn't work. P.S.S. I just checked the jar file: Greek and Pirate speak are not in there. (Version I am using 0.1.32)
  8. E

I have translated it in my language (Greek) but when I sent it to micdoodle8 he told me that I had to upload it as a UTF-8 or the letters would be messed up! I don't have any idea what that even means! Help?
  9. E

Coal generator

OHHHHH!LOL! Sorry I had no freaking idea! I thought that everything that came with the galacticraft .jar was original part of the mod!:D (So I guess there is no use for Elite Circuits?) l P.S Is galacticraft compatible with universal electricity?
  10. E

Coal generator

I meant the coal generator in Galacticraft !o_O
  11. E

Coal generator

How am I supposed to activate and transfer energy from the coal generator? I put coal in it but nothing happens, also I noticed it has a hole pipes but I can't figure out how to use can you please explain to me how they work?
  12. E

[REQUEST] Language

How do I save the file in UTF-8? Do I simply change the extension? The original file I edited was a properties edited with notebook!
  13. E

[REQUEST] Language

Ok here is the file http://www.mediafire.com/?4fgo6emurag970z
  14. E

Add Plants that arent real

What about Nirn? The planet from the Elders scrolls games? (Just kidding!)
  15. E

[REQUEST] Language

Really?Can you read this? Μπορείς να το διαβάσεις αυτό; Αν μπορείς μετάφρασε το κάτω!:) Oh and after that can you tell me how to upload the translated file? I honestly have no idea!
  16. E

[REQUEST] Language

I just finished translating galacticraft completely to my language (Greek) but I don't know how to upload the file, any help?
  17. E

Air lock

So if a create a small air bubble in my air lock shelter at least once, so long as I never destroy (or fuel) the air distributor the oxygen will remain there forever?
  18. E

Air lock

Then even If I remove it the oxygen will still stay in?
  19. E

Invisible Items (Fixed format)

I figured out what I was doing wrong and fixed most of these invisible models the only problem is that the 2 blocks above the center block of a space station are STILL completely invisible. ANSWER TO DUNEWOLFZ: On my first post I mentioned clearly models which means placed blocks.
  20. E

Invisible Items (Fixed format)

None of these versions work for me could you sent me a link with a pre-moded jar please?