Search results

1. 1

Remote controlled rovers

Maybe if the rover has some kind of hover-mode, then that'd be easier to manuever through the terrain, and also if it were used as a scanner then that'd be good too. So when the players goes to mars, he can open his ore-database-thingy or something, and see the ores location. And maybe the rover...
  2. 1

Orbital Tools

What if you got a block on the space station, that basically, has a double chest sized slot (for items) and then another one for a capsule with parachute attached. So the block acts like a dispenser firing downwards, except it fires the captule with items. And the laser drill, well, it sounds...
  3. 1

Shooting up sattelites?

So, if we could use the rocket platform and shoot up various kinds of sattelites, then that'd be great. So if you launch a spy sattelite, you could select the destination (coordinates x, z) in a console database and then go to a "mapper display" and see the grid like if it was a minimap. I...
  4. 1

A Space Elevator

Well, if this would be made with end-game materials, then I'd love to have this in the game also, if you could have space stations above the moon, mars and maybe other planets and have space elevators, then I'd love this to be in the game!
  5. 1

Improvable Machines/items

Well, theese modules seems kinda OP. I think it kindof ruins the game. If it takes too long, make more compressors, if you don't have the materials, you should get them. If you don't have the power required to the machines, get the power, etc... If you could get around 3 iron from 1 ore and...
  6. 1

Redstone "support"

Now, I've made an account on this forums just for this idea; so I'll get right on the point. Basically, why not have some sort of redstone signal output on the "oxygen storage module" and the "energy storage module" (including the advanced one). So when you put an redstone comparator on one...