Search results

1. TheIceCreeper

Pluto

If you are to do Pluto, than you would at least have to put in it's main partner, Charon.
  2. TheIceCreeper

Enceladus, moon of Saturn

You should add Enceladus. It is a moon of Saturn that is very small but has massive geysers at it's south pole that are connected to an underground ocean the size of lake superior. Though is is made of ice and is very similar to europa, I think it could work well. Maybe have a way to travel...
  3. TheIceCreeper

Phobos: Moon of Mars

I think it shoud be not just finite, but the thing could be like where it can almost be like your walking AROUNFD it, where after a certain point,you kind of reach back where you started, and the same could go for deimos, and other especially small bodies such as this.
  4. TheIceCreeper

Europa, moon of Jupiter

Suggestion, I think there should be an ocean under the ice, like once you dig REALLY deep down, you get to a deep ocean with some new water mobs, and yes, a dungeon. xD
  5. TheIceCreeper

Mini-Systems!

I think that once you get into the planets like Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune, then you may want to consider a feature that works something along the lines of this: 1. You look at the main map of the solar system. 2. You then find a planet that has a lot of moons and such around it...