Search results

1. J

crash when starting Minecraft with the latest stable version

when i start Minecraft with some mods installed i get the following message from forge: Forge has found a problem with your Minecraft installation You have mod sources that are duplicate within your system Mod Id: File name Basic Components: Basic_Components_v1.0.0.9..jar even thought i turned...
  2. J

adding oxygen to the liquidregistry

Oxygen should be added to the liquidregistry of forge, this would allow you to use buildcraft pipes to transfer oxygen to your oxygen sealer, it would even allow you to store it. Keeping it like it is now, makes oxygen almost useless, you can`t even store it without mekanism. Adding this would...
  3. J

problem with oxygen sealer

when i tried the oxygen sealer, it said unsealed, not that it didn`t have enough oxygen, something like that says mostly that there is a leak, but i couldn`t see any leaks, here are some screenshots of my space station: (yes, the wind turbines work on space stations) i temporarily use oxygen...
  4. J

Space elevators

It takes around 30 seconds to got to any dimension, you will also never know where you are landing and you also need to use fuel, so traveling back and forth is a bit of a pain, so what about a space elevator? Space elevators would allow you to link 2 dimensions that are next to each other...