Search results

1. M

Trouble crafting

Simple, You put coal in it and it generates power after a certain amount of time. You also need Aluminum wires to transfer the power to another machine.
  2. M

Anyone interested in a tutorial world download?

A tutorial video/world would be great! Maybe I could make a video...
  3. M

Ideas for Jupiter and Space Station System!

Isn't that from Spore?
  4. M

Cant make items

You need two iron to create compressed iron.
  5. M

Cant make items

A lot of things have changed since GC2. For instance, you don't make steel dust any more, instead you use two coal and one compressed iron to make compressed steel.
  6. M

Steel items missing?

Put this in a compressor: C | I | C C = Coal I = Compressed Iron
  7. M

Galacticraft in Very old saves?

Compressed steel is crafted using compressed iron in the top middle and putting coal on both sides of the compressed iron in a compressor. Like this: C | I | C - | - | - - | - | - C = Coal I = Compressed iron Also, if you want to get ores in your old save, go to some unexplored terrain and...
  8. M

No recipe for things on Galacticraft Wiki

I can tell you right now that you can use compressed iron at the top together with coal to the sides (I don't think charcoal works here, but try it if you want to.) in a compressor and that will yield some compressed steel.
  9. M

Galacticraft-added ores despawning

I think this problem occurs because you're running a vanilla version of the server.jar. Don't click the minecraft_server.1.6.2.jar but the forge thingamajig. Also, you'll have to either generate a new world or explore new terrain as you won't be able to get the ores back.
  10. M

Mekanism Bronze does not work in compressor.

You need to compress "Compressed Tin" and "Compressed Copper" to get "Compressed Bronze"
  11. M

No recipe for things on Galacticraft Wiki

I updated the wiki with a crafting recipe of the Heavy Aluminum wire, it's kinda early for me so I only put in the crafting recipe.
  12. M

Wafers

I updated the wiki for crafting recipes of all three of the wafers.
  13. M

No Power to Create Wafers

I just tried out what's on the wiki and it doesn't make the coal generator. You really need to have compressed metals, or it won't work.
  14. M

Sorry, I updated my OP with the pastebin link. Btw, I downloaded and installed Basic Components and I still need the compressed metals for the coal generator.
  15. M

So I need to install Basic Components first? But, wasn't that discontinued?
  16. M

I obviously need electricity to create wafers, so I need something like a coal generator to get electricity, but to get a coal generator I need compressed metal, in order to get that I need a compressor. But then I need a wafer to construct a compressor! How on earth do I start using this mod...