Search results

1. Ulv77

More than one Mod??

I have a question about modding minecraft as I'm a noob at this. I know you can have several mods for minecraft installed at once, but I'm wondering if theres a way to start a new world without including all the installed mods in your game?? Say I have Galacticraft and Crossbow 2 mods...
  2. Ulv77

Game crash upon loading.

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.938 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.4.862 Detailed Description = Game crashes upon loading after I placed a crossbow craftbench in the world. This has happend to me once before on another world but then I only had Galacticraft and Crossbow mods...
  3. Ulv77

Energy harvest stars

I'd love for this to be a future posibility. It should work by building and launching a giant mirror into orbit between the overworld and the sun. Once in place it will beam highly consentrated solar rays to a fixed place in the overworld. Here some sort of machinery should turn the solar rays...
  4. Ulv77

Game crashes upon loading

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.938 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.4.862 Detailed Description = I can no longer load my modded 1.6.4 game as it crashes upon loading. The last thing I did in the game before I was no longer able to load it was crafting a crossbow workbench and...
  5. Ulv77

does Galacticraft work with minecraft version 1.7.2

I only recently discovered minecraft and modding the game is new to me. I hope someone can help me out. 1. Does galacticraft work with minecraft version 1.7.2? And if it dosen't have do I get an older version of the game? 2. When the game is moded with galacticraft can I still play worlds I...