Search results

1. A

Problems Creating Custom Resource Pack

Answered my own question. Found that I was using an outdated set of file names. oreCopper.png is actually ore_copper.png. Thanks for future readers showing up to help!
  2. A

Problems Creating Custom Resource Pack

As the title states. I am trying to replace the default textures for the overworld ores. For example a path in the resource list is pack > assets > galacticraftcore > textures > blocks > oreCopper.png. The other portions of my pack are loading under the pack > assets > minecraft > textures >...
  3. A

Video Settings/Shaders/etc

Forgive me if this is a common question. I am looking for an answer to whether any mods (optifine) and shaders (such as SEUS) work or can be made to work with Galacticraft? I really enjoy the pretty-factor that Optifine/SEUS bring to the overworld and nether. I would love to turn them off on...
  4. A

Oxygen Sealer Feedback

Finally crashed it, here is the command line info. I don't quite understand the connection, but it seems that the electricty updates and the Sealer check are causing this glitch. 2013-12-10 17:01:15 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Universal Electricity: Failed to refresh conductor. 2013-12-10...
  5. A

Server crash ESM or OSM

Minecraft Version = 1.6.4 Forge Version = 9.11.1.953 Galacticraft Version = 2.0.7.904 Detailed Description = Power system seems to quit recharging/supplying power when the sealers compute whether an area can be sealed. Seems to happen frequently when going through airlocks. Frequently results...
  6. A

Oxygen Sealer Feedback

This is just one of the many identical crashes I am getting that seem to involve Oxygen Sealing, Airlocks, Energy Storage Module and the Solar Panels. I am attempting to isolate the issue and will post any more finds I make. Forge 953, GC 2.0.7.904 http://pastebin.com/5uq1aNd3 2013-12-10...
  7. A

Moon lighting is off

I support the above statement. The light level on the moon dropping makes perfect sense. The light level produced by light emitters should not change however. There is no feature in it. Makes no sense that my glowstone is less effective inside a cave because it is night time.