Search results

1. Zachecho

One man

One man, lonely on a cold planet, breathing compressed oxygen, taking a glance at his home planet after 4 years of living in a capsule. Five years to return. Will he last? Patience is a virtue.
  2. Zachecho

Rovers, cameras, vehicles, and more

The vehicles idea i really liked and all the 4rth idea they're have to's.
  3. Zachecho

Solar and Lunar eclipses

Sounds like something we need in galacticraft. eclipses do happen on the moon but don't cause any darkness or anything since they aren't coded in.
  4. Zachecho

Cosmic Completion: A possible roadmap and my own ideas

Incredible work, i love these ideas, i wish i could program in Java to make this sadly i only know Python and some other languages, i might pick up java and try to give these a shot but hopefully mitch can make some of these true :D
  5. Zachecho

Interstellar Movie Style Black Hole

The movie is non-sense, black holes destroy all matter that goes into it. Interstellar took a steaming dump on steven hawkings work. and a planetary system orbiting a black hole does sound like an awesome sick idea.
  6. Zachecho

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

This is impressive.
  7. Zachecho

armdn's Moon Colony: Base 1.

I love it, i would live in it ;)
  8. Zachecho

My GC3 Space Station

Looks amazing.
  9. Zachecho

All Armdn's Bases, Stations and Shuttles.

What a masterpiece, keep it up, i love it! :D
  10. Zachecho

Inter-Server Rocketry

This could be abused so easily, someone makes a server, spawns in all the stuff he wants, and flys into another galaxy(server)
  11. Zachecho

Kuiper Belt

This is a pretty good concept, we won't be getting that far any time soon well not in GC 3 atleast.
  12. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

Nothing hit the craft i said it was a leak before launch that ruptured after light off.
  13. Zachecho

Assembly and Research System

This pretty much is the mechanics of Thaumcraft but in GC
  14. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

Also the rocket had a heat shield (it can stand the friction) and it broke the sound barrier 15 seconds after launch, then it continue for about a minute before being destroyed in a fiery explosion. The launch was planned to test my equipment at high speed and greater pressure and take...
  15. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

The rocket blew up because of a leak in the oxidizer tank, the small hole ruptured and vaporized the equipement
  16. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

Can you move this to skype? skype: @$%^%#(Removed for anonymity) , please stay on topic if you post on a thread.
  17. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

Man, if the earth was flat where would the magma from volcanos come from.
  18. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

When i originally made the rocket i was aiming for pictures like this. The rocket could have gotten a picture like that, sadly it blew up :c
  19. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

No.
  20. Zachecho

Homemade Rocket Launch

I have plenty more but most of them are blurry because it was moving while i was snapping pictures. Edit: i can add more if you want, they just won't be that good