Search results

1. P

Ever increasing tile entities in space station

Turns out this is a known issue when using older versions of Cauldron, specifically #213 and below. Updating to #215 with Forge #1272 fixed the issue. The problem was with every type of tile entity in the space station. In theory, this bug would happen in other dimensions as well, depending on...
  2. P

1) Hours of real time. I'll restart the server so we have a baseline, then port in and check the count. I'll check again after a while, but it does take some time. 2) Cauldron build #213 with Forge #1240. bukkit.yml chunk.gc is false. cauldron.yml keep-world-loaded is true. 3) Unlikely. The...
  3. P

I opened the DIM in MCEdit and everything looked as expected. The station only takes up one chunk (although very vertically dense) so it was pretty easy to rule out unwanted entities. When the space station is first loaded there are the correct number of tile entities. For instance, there are...
  4. P

After the server has been running for a few hours (6-12) the TPS begins to drop, eventually so much that the server freezes. After a restart Opis reports the expected number of tile entities in a space station (we'll reference DIM15 here). After the TPS starts to drop I notice that there are...