Search results

1. BBoldt

Atmosphere-dependent furnaces

My idea here would make this easily possible: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/suggestion-oxygen-requirements-for-blocks-config-request-give-me-the-options-to-do-it-myself.5977/
  2. BBoldt

Add Compatibility with Minechem. Please...

meh Maybe you should ask the minechem devs for this compat.
  3. BBoldt

Add compatibility with Thermal Flux Capacitors

You should have brought an energy cell. :P
  4. BBoldt

Suggestion: Oxygen requirements for blocks, Config Request: Give me the options to do it myself.

Only thing that would change is you would need to take some oxygen reserves with you from Earth to get that going. You would have to build an enclosure for your trees and seal it with oxygen until you start generating enough to sustain yourself. Like I said, this would be more "hardcore" than...
  5. BBoldt

Suggestion: Oxygen requirements for blocks, Config Request: Give me the options to do it myself.

The suggestion: To me this is one of the most glaring oversights in Galacticraft. Plants can grow in the vacuum of space. Or on ice cold Mars. I've actually wanted to create a survival based challenge modpack using Galacticraft for quite some time, but this has been putting me off of it. Note...
  6. BBoldt

Heat bubbles and sealers

I second this request. Much more realistic having actual heater blocks.
  7. BBoldt

Shift should not automatically dismount when you are in a rocket launching to space

I tested myself in singleplayer, they just disappear up at like y=1100. *poof*
  8. BBoldt

Pipedream: Space station dimension working as the Nether

This photo is how I always envisioned space stations should look. I love that subtle blur at the edges! This thread is amazing, keep up the good work people!
  9. BBoldt

Shift should not automatically dismount when you are in a rocket launching to space

A player of my modpack was so excited to finally go to space, loaded up his rocket with lots of materials in the cargo bay to construct a moonbase, when he accidentally hit shift while up in the air in mid flight. His rocket flew away never to be seen again. He lost all his stuff, then just...
  10. BBoldt

Hey.

Hey.
  11. BBoldt

Anti-Meteor Laser Weapon

A 2x2 multiblock which would destroy any meteors falling in a specific radius. This would be a great way to keep meteors from overtaking a space base. Also would have the added side effect of mining and storing whatever meteors it "catches" This would need to be mid-late game, at least Mars...
  12. BBoldt

Add support for Applied Energistics 2 meteors on planets and moons

Neat!! So it is possible for them to generate already in the asteroid dimension. The only reason they don't anywhere else is because they don't recognize the moon/mars soil I guess.
  13. BBoldt

My suggestion is to add AE2 meteor support for galacticraft planets. These ae2 meteors already generate in the overworld and other dimensions.
  14. BBoldt

So, the mod AE2 has meteors which spawn in the overworld, and certain other dimensions. They work like this: http://ae-mod.info/Sky-Stone/ I have suggested this to the AE2 team before, and they told me that the meteors should be able to spawn on planets, they just don't recognize the soil...
  15. BBoldt

Extra Oregen config options

Works well! Thanks for being so helpful with this.
  16. BBoldt

I don't think there is an API, it's all done with config files. By default it only works with vanilla ores.
  17. BBoldt

If you want more info on cofhcore, check out this guide, it's quite in depth: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/cofh-world-generation-users-manual.48678/ Cofhcore is kind of the standard these days when it comes to generating ores, it is definitely the most powerful and precise way. I...
  18. BBoldt

Currently I'm using them to generate the ores I made with dmillerw's Quadrum mod. https://github.com/BBoldt/Unabridged/issues/95 I tried to make them fit thematically as well as I could. My main goal was to give people more incentive to visit and use the galacticraft dimensions. Which works...
  19. BBoldt

Since it isn't really possible anymore to use something like cofhcore to generate ores on galacticraft dimensions, I would like to make some feature requests for the oregen config. Ability to pick which block type ores can spawn in. For instance if I wanted to add an ore that only spawned in...
  20. BBoldt

hi

hi