Search results

1. A

Galacticraft space station dimensions - a thread for server admins

Yes, I've done everything you mentioned. It's likely to be an old galacticraft version as it's the voltz 3.1.2 server setup I am using and a lot if the mods are outdated.
  2. A

Galacticraft space station dimensions - a thread for server admins

Im having problems using warp/tp or any other command, basically I can use these while on the moon but leaving the moon even if someones there still i end up teleporting to the same location but on the overworld. Is there an option i need to allow teleportation/warp to galacticraft locations?
  3. A

Changing Item ID's

Hi, im currently working on an update mod however i need to change some of the IDs in the items section of galacticraft. However when i look back in GC after loading the ID's havent changed , yet still show as the changed IDs in the config. What am i missing. Any help greatly appreciated
  4. A

Voltz & Galacticraft

Hi, im using the older voltz 2.0.4 which is running 1.5.2 minecraft. I am having trouble with the mod in the sence that if players create a space station then after a short while it will crash the server regarding universal cabling. Im not sure what to do now but think maybe disabling Space...
  5. A

Galacticraft and 1.5.2 Voltz?

Hi, i'm running a Voltz server on 1.5.2. The server keeps crashing out when people make a space station or they get major lag to the point it locks out if they go to the moon. Is there a newer galacticraft version that fixes that issue but will work on 1.5.2 so people can go to the moon without...